Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: A.F.I. (A Fire Inside)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAroundU View Post
    It's perfectly fine that KC is your favourite song but don't ever say what's the best song from the album you hate or don't like. You are so fucking prejudiced. And you look like a musical bigot.

Really!? that's because you are so fucking prejudiced. heh, you must be the guitar genius to make a Kill caustic. Endlessly, she said guitar work is far superior and you needn't to be a fucking genius to see it. Everything about Endlessly, she said is far superior and you need a huge talent to make such a song.
    You seem to be the only person here who can't take opinion, or sarcasm. Don't ever say what's the best song from the album you hate or don't like? I didn't really understand that sentence, but if it's what I think it is, I have every right to tell people that I disagree that something is the best on the album. How am I prejudice? Are you saying I'm prejudice against AFI? I can't be prejudice against AFI, as I've been a fan of theirs since 1999.

No, I'm not a guitar genius. Endlessly she said does have trickier guitar work than KC, but it's still not particularly impressive in comparison to a LOT of other bands. Anyway, this is lame. And down.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Kill Caustic is the only song on the whole album that doesn't use any electronic shit. Every song has a fucking drum machine in it, it makes it sound really pop.

Quote Originally Posted by offspringing View Post
    Kill Caustic is the only song on the whole album that doesn't use any electronic shit. Every song has a fucking drum machine in it, it makes it sound really pop.
    yeah, because drum machine = pop.

It is the only song that doesn't use any electronic stuff. That has nothing to do with why I like it. I just think it's the only one that's not faggy/emo. I don't think Davey has a good singing voice... I think it only works with the heavy stuff, or when he sings really low (like morningstar or the leaving song). I think the electronic stuff on the cd sometimes gets pretty cheesy, but it's not like they haven't used electronic sounds before.

What about Affliction? They're practically interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

weird thing is, I love KC, but I find Affliction to be extremely boring/generic.

They're not interchangeable. Kill Caustic is an amazing song, while Affliction is average.

Interchangeable = The Killing Lights and the rest of generic alternarock radio, lol(z).
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

The Killing Lights was the first song I liked from it.

But, yeah, my favorite is 37mm now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    They're not interchangeable. Kill Caustic is an amazing song, while Affliction is average.

Interchangeable = The Killing Lights and the rest of generic alternarock radio, lol(z).

atleast SOMEone agrees with me.

The cd was old after like a month, I haven't listened to a single song since July. The cd as a whole just wasn't that great or memorable.