Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 802

Thread: A.F.I. (A Fire Inside)

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    17,981


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offspringing View Post
    beacause not like you, I don't post a lot. I only post to learn about offspring related stuff or afi sometimes. I ussaly don't ever post in off topic and if I do I only do a few post. But before I got mad because they kept saying that davey is gay; i know hes not gay at all.
    Also, I just looked and i posted in the rap section. I HATE rap.
    I'd think that if your roommate was an english major, you'd learn a few things from him...

    and if your roommate likes to frequently post under your account, maybe you should change your freaking password if you don't want to be hated so badly. That might be a step.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    338


    Default

    No it's not like he knows my password, I just had the screen up and when I went out to do stuff he just did it. He just thinks it's funny to do that stuff. Also I learn a lot from him. Beleave me; if you saw how I use to write lol.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    17,981


    Default

    So, if he only posted this one time, because you left your screen open, then why did we see this post over 12 hours ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by offspringing View Post
    you fuck fag your self i fucking hate you and hope you die i fucking know this shit for a fact you ass hole how dare you go around calling people names i bet your the fucking cock sucker your self fucking faggot burn in hell i hope you get seleted i sure as hell would delet you off this bored fucking fag die
    Either you posted that shit, or you're retarded and left your screen open twice in one day for your roommate to start shit with. And I still don't believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    4,118


    Default

    Nice TPKYL defense.

    On topic:
    Kill Caustic sucks (mainly because it's the most generic shit on the album) and you can fucking blow me llamas.

    I fucking destroyed and I type/edit better than offspringfaging.
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    17,981


    Default

    yeah well you're generic shit. take THAT! buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  6. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    4,118


    Default

    No, I have superior tastes in music. I'm listening to a black artist right now, white bread.
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    338


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    So, if he only posted this one time, because you left your screen open, then why did we see this post over 12 hours ago?



    Either you posted that shit, or you're retarded and left your screen open twice in one day for your roommate to start shit with. And I still don't believe you.
    No, i've already said that I did do some posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninthlayer View Post
    Nice TPKYL defense.

    On topic:
    Kill Caustic sucks (mainly because it's the most generic shit on the album) and you can fucking blow me llamas.

    I fucking destroyed and I type/edit better than offspringfaging.
    Ok. lol

    I fucking destroyed and i type/edit better than offspringfaging

    buddy go back to high school, you have an incomplete sentence. You fucking destroyed what? and it should go I fucking destryed(which your not tell us what you destryed) and I can type and edit better than offspringfaging.
    or, my typing and editing skills are superior to offspringfaging.
    or, well I don't want to bore you. but you can reword you lame ass sentence a million time. What you wrote makes you look stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninthlayer View Post
    No, I have superior tastes in music. I'm listening to a black artist right now, white bread.
    I also hope you die, and it's taste, you dont make it plural. You sound like an idiot, when you say that. say it to your self before you type it.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    4,118


    Default

    I'm destroyed, as in intoxicated. Whoops.
    Last edited by ninthlayer; 10-03-2006 at 11:16 AM.
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

  9. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    *sigh* This thread is effing hopeless.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    4,118


    Default

    What was it you once said Johnny? Let's go back into the cave until there's less faggy AFI fans?
    /edit/edit/edit weren't you going to delete the offtopic stuff? l2mod, negro. <3<3<3
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •