Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: A.F.I. (A Fire Inside)

Did any one else hear about A.F.I.'s new video, you can be a part of it.

http://consumer.umusic.com/afisweeps/

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    yeah well you're generic shit. take THAT! buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.
    He is right. It's generic but that doesn't mean it's bad. It's just a good song with catchy riffs which is fun to play live. Even "Miss Murder" is a better song and compared to "Endlessly, she said" it's nothing.

llama, you are as stubborn as a mule.

this guy is as close to tpkyl i've ever seen. say, was your father killed in the line of duty? ever get pissed and yell when preppy girls call you emo?

Quote Originally Posted by ninthlayer View Post
    No, I have superior tastes in music. I'm listening to a black artist right now, white bread.
    uh no, listening to black artists is a no no!

Quote Originally Posted by offspringing View Post
    buddy go back to high school, you have an incomplete sentence. You fucking destroyed what? and it should go I fucking destryed(which your not tell us what you destryed) and I can type and edit better than offspringfaging.
    or, my typing and editing skills are superior to offspringfaging.
    or, well I don't want to bore you. but you can reword you lame ass sentence a million time. What you wrote makes you look stupid.
    actually, his sentence made fine sense to me, minus the destroyed part. "I type/edit better than offspringfaging" made perfect sense. Slashes are acceptable replacements for "and"s, and there's no need for "can". You are suddenly trying wayyyyyy too hard to be liked, especially by suddenly trying to type properly (which you still fail at, even when trying to correct someone else's grammar). You missed capitalization several times, you started sentences with "and", you spelled "destroyed" wrong, your second example of how ninth could make his sentence better was grammatically incorrect (typing and editing skills are under possession, so it should say "superior to offspringfaging's"), you have an incomplete sentence (but you can reword you lame ass sentence a million time), oh and the "you" and "time" in that sentence. Point being, you said that what he wrote made him look stupid... this post you just made has been the cleanest you've made this far, and it still makes you look stupid. Down, puppy.

I also hope you die, and it's taste, you dont make it plural. You sound like an idiot, when you say that. say it to your self before you type it.
    See my above comments. Maybe you sould say things to yourself before you type them.

Quote Originally Posted by ninthlayer View Post
    I'm destroyed, as in intoxicated. Whoops.
    lolz @ tha "i m soooo drnk!!1!!" excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAroundU View Post
    He is right. It's generic but that doesn't mean it's bad. It's just a good song with catchy riffs which is fun to play live. Even "Miss Murder" is a better song and compared to "Endlessly, she said" it's nothing.

llama, you are as stubborn as a mule.
    I'm stubborn because I like Kill Caustic? Hmm, I'm probably not going to change my opinion on on a song just because people disagree with me. It happens to be the only song on the album that I like. I don't really think any of the songs on the album take much talent or are particularly great.

And atleast I didn't post a picture of my chest and call myself hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

So, it's wrong that I like Miss Murder? Or should I have not typed that out loud?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

you are so stubborn! god, you should change your opinion! obviously miss murder sucks!!!

However, your avatar is the cheat, so I guess you win...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas
    lolz @ tha "i m soooo drnk!!1!!" excuse.
    It's no excuse, it was actually the point of the post in question. It became funny when I neglected to put the 'm in and kind of butthurt the statement of being able to type/edit better than offspringfaging.

Back on fucking topic:
    I really like scrubby AFI fans that try to read into the album/songs and come up with conclusions like "ZOMG, I TINK AFI IZ BRAKING^ ON 12/21!"
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

haha I haven't heard that one... just the "omg 12/21 is the first day of winter/the day the world will end" stuff that was in this thread. but not nearly as hilariously sad as ATOM = MOTA.

I use to be really into afi but after Decemberunderground i got out of them.

Kill Caustic is the best song on the album.
    It's perfectly fine that KC is your favourite song but don't ever say what's the best song from the album you hate or don't like. You are so fucking prejudiced. And you look like a musical bigot.
    I don't really think any of the songs on the album take much talent or are particularly great.
    Really!? that's because you are so fucking prejudiced. heh, you must be the guitar genius to make a Kill caustic. Endlessly, she said guitar work is far superior and you needn't to be a fucking genius to see it. Everything about Endlessly, she said is far superior and you need a huge talent to make such a song.