Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: A.F.I. (A Fire Inside)

Ok, now after listening to it a couple of times, i think it's more of an average album. Nothing really special, and i doubt i'm going to listen to this much. It's not so bad as i expected it to be (i expected it to be just one more proof that bashing AFI is reasonable), and it's not great either. Pretty boring. The excitement i had in the beginning wore off pretty quickly.

The best track is the bonus track, Fainting Spells.

I'm disappointed that davey didn't scream once. I love his scream and there was many areas where he could of. It's an alright album not the best, i would of been happier if they made a december underground 2. at least december underground had some elements from previous albums of theirs. This is so different but different doesn't mean bad.

After the first listen, I might say this is the catchiest AFI album up to date. It is not Sing The Sorrow, it is not Decemberunderground, but you can still tell it is AFI. Yes, it is poppy, but catchy as hell, I still have some songs in my head. I like it, and will listen to it more
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

My Favourite songs are:
    Torch Song
    Beautiful Thieves
    End Transmission
    Sacrilege
    Medicate
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

I don't know, but I've listened Crash Love in headphones and it sounds goood. Much better than the first time.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    After the first listen, I might say this is the catchiest AFI album up to date.
    I've only listened to a couple songs so far, but this statement seems to be pretty true.

OK I Feel Better Now especially is so catchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Not a bad album. Not a spectacular one, either. I really like Too Shy To Scream and Sacrilege.
    It is difficult to fight against anger for a man who will buy revenge with his soul ~Pericolitis 500 B.C.

I'm finding that I enjoy this album considerably more than DecemberUnderground. There are a few songs that get stuck in my head, and I actually WANT to listen to this. There are a lot of "meh" songs, but there aren't really any "UGH" songs like on DU. I'd say this album is better than DU and more enjoyable than their first few albums... but it doesn't hold a candle to All Hallows EP, Black Sails, Art of Drowning, or Sing the Sorrow.

Does "Too Shy to Scream" remind anyone else of "Stuff is Messed Up"? I just really mean the intro... it's got that feel to me, until he starts singing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Okay so Demonoid has been dead for several days now and The Pirate Bay is sssoo damn behind the times these days, it's a little embarrassing.

Anybody out there care to direct me to the 320kbps rip of "Crash Love" please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta