Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: A.F.I. (A Fire Inside)

Why is there a Triforce on the booklet?

And "Too Shy To Scream" reminds me of "Stuff is Messed Up" a little bit, but it also reminds me of "Mambo #5." Either way, it's catchy and fun and I like it.
    It is difficult to fight against anger for a man who will buy revenge with his soul ~Pericolitis 500 B.C.

Yeap, the beginning of "Too Shy To Scream" sounds a bit like SIMU, just a little sped-up. And that very song is starting to be my very favorite off the album.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

I really don't understand why so many people are using "catchy" to describe "OK I Feel Better Now." That song put me to sleep. It's ridiculously boring. The first 4 songs and "Medicate" are alright, but the rest of the album is pretty much crap. For some perspective, I LOVED Sing the Sorrow, liked Black Sails and Art of Drowning, never listened much to their earlier records and thought Decemberunderground was OK but could kinda tell it was the beginning of the end. Crash Love seems to confirm that.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

"Sacrilege" remind me sing the sorrow sound!!!!
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

I'm sorry, but I think this new AFI's album is the biggest shit.
    I miss Nitro's days. Maybe that's why I cannot enjoy their latest works...
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

I got them in mp3. Where We Used To Play is especially amazing.
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Yes, except for 100 Words, which is in 256 kbps.

It is all in this link:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/13408089/42629...9-FKK.rar.html
    Thank you MAXTER

does anyone have the 4 songs still that link doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by offspringing View Post
    does anyone have the 4 songs still that link doesnt work
    http://rs607.rapidshare.com/files/28...D-2009-FKK.rar
    Last edited by MAXTER; 09-27-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta