Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ixnay = mixed bag

Default Ixnay = mixed bag

AFAIK it didnt sell well compared to SMASH. the people thought the offspring sold out so it was generally disliked by the public; however, a lot of offspring fans that i know give ixnay the title of being their favorite album (including myself). discuss.

Well I guess people noticed they weren't as bad as they thought, checked them out, liked the self-relating songs on Ixnay and grew to love 'em. It is my fave album. The lyrics rock and you can understand and relate to a lot of the songs.

i agree completely with u there mate. Its my fav album, i reackon change the world is the best song EVER. Alot of my mates reackon smash was the best, and i admit it's damn good, but ixnay tops them all

Quote Originally Posted by joe howell
    i agree completely with u there mate. Its my fav album, i reackon change the world is the best song EVER. Alot of my mates reackon smash was the best, and i admit it's damn good, but ixnay tops them all
    for reeze. personally the meaning of life is my favorite offspring song, but amazed is also up there. ixnay has most of my favorite songs.

I LOVE The meaning of life, Amazed, Me and my old lady and Cool to hate. That's pretty much my top songs in order from Ixnay.

Yep, Ixnay is my fav by far.

haha i have to say that me and my old lady is the offspring song that i least like out of all of em.

mota, gone away, change the world, cool to hate and meaning of life r my fav songs of ixnay, but it's the only later album where all i like all songs on it.

lol well that's totally fine with me =) I'm happy you like Amazed

its got some classics, its got some craptacular songs
    on my list of offspring albums its pretty low but it does have masterpieces like gone away and change the world