Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Default Abortion

I'm trying to get Ozy's disgusting picture posted in as many threads as humanly possible.

Content Deleted
    Last edited by the_GoDdEsS; 07-10-2005 at 10:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????????

I'm glad to say that you have managed to entirely desensitize me to tubgirl.

Hmm... don't think I'm familiar with burngirl...

Quote Originally Posted by Betty
    I'm glad to say that you have managed to entirely desensitize me to tubgirl.
    I dry-heaved two times getting the link to that picture alone. I'll never be de-sensitized to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Hahaha...

No, I can just stare at it now and not even care.

It IS just a picture.

And, this might be gross, so don't read it if you don't want to...

In first year we were drinking in a lounge in res one night and this one guy puked, like, projectile across the room. And I saw it all. And it smelled SO gross, for days, and was just down the hall from my room. That kinda thing, I will always be disgusted by because of the thought of the terrible smell. Or even the sound. But just a picture, doesn't make me feel grossed out like that.

It just has an initial shock value.

Lightbulb

I saw goatse before it was goatse. Eleventh grade, a friend of mine was looking at a site called www.steakandcheese.com [what do you know, it still exists] on a school computer and that was one of many pictures listed... Christ, I couldn't get it out of my mind for a month. I'd close my eyes to go to sleep and all I'd see would be a gaping asshole, as red as the fires of Hell.

Now? Now I could wallpaper my ceiling with goatse and tattoo tubgirl to the back of my eyelids and still dream of sugarplum fairies and sex with Scarlett Johansson on a Caribbean beach at dawn, as the heavy-yet-sparsely-populated clouds hang in the air above the sapphire blue sea. The Sun is just beginning to reach over the horizon, but the volcanic peaks behind us block out direct rays. She is wearing a deep blue bikini, and after a quick dip in the salty waters her hair is clinging to her head like a... wait, what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, sorry about that... I have yet to witness burngirl and the apparent tubgirl killer that is lemonparty due to my astute observance regarding unusual-sounding links, but I hear they are quite the sites to behold. Pain5 is likewise a treat, as it an entire collage of horrid pictures, includieng harlequin babies, piercings in certain areas gone awry and biological disasters so twisted that only reality herself could be cruel enough to dream them up.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Lightbulb

They should market Tubgirl bidets.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions