Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! (NSFW, as though there was a question)

According to The Hoofington Post, the guy just wanted a stable relationship.

ROFLMFAOLOL!!!!1111 @ tags. Whatever happened to two chicks and a cup????1111 or the camel one. I dunno.

Well, the first girl went on to become a famous chef and later founded her own chain of Vietnamese restaurants. The second girl struggled to cash in on her newfound fame, first appearing as a kitchen sink in 4 episodes of the 3rd season of "Honey Boo Boo's Magical Mushroom Trip Over the Rainbow And Into Narnia", then later she went on to appear as a broken pencil in 7th episode of 5th season of "Glee" and finaly her career peaked when she appeared as one of the Na'vi statists (she can be seen in a single frame right at 1:34:58) in Avatar. Nobody has seen her since, although there have been some mysterious reports about Jerry Springer defecating into an unnamed female's mouth in the backstage after one of his show's episodes.

As for the cup, his career only went downhill from there and he ended up being completely washed up.
    Last edited by Rooster; 02-15-2013 at 01:35 PM.

You know what's weird? People in bestiality videos don't seem strange, in my admittedly limited experience, other than the fact that they are fucking animals. But since it is a bestiality video and the entire purpose for its existence is to show people having sex with animals I would argue that having sex with animals within the confines of a bestiality video is not actually weird at all. Within a bestiality video any people present not having sex with animals would actually be the strange people. So again, the people in bestiality videos don't seem particularly weird at all. And this bothers me. I don't really know why. If they were horrifically ugly or unmistakably deformed in some way I would feel better about it. Again, I don't really know why.

I suppose part of it is realizing that many horses have had sex with hotter women than me. That's just depressing whichever way you look at it.

I went to school with a girl who once claimed she jerked/sucked off her dog. She later denied it but I sort of think she actually did it. She was pretty fat, and everyone knows fat girls are super freaky.

This thread has over one million views. Allahu really is Akbar.

That is all.
    Last edited by Paint_It_Black; 08-13-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You know what's weird? People in bestiality videos don't seem strange, in my admittedly limited experience, other than the fact that they are fucking animals.

I suppose part of it is realizing that many horses have had sex with hotter women than me. That's just depressing whichever way you look at it.

That is all.
    I just woke up but you made my day.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    I just woke up but you made my day.
    I just woke up but making your day made my day.

Vivo Ut Serviam
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I love how this thread magically appears every now and then. And everytime the bumping posts get better and better.