Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! (NSFW, as though there was a question)

Lightbulb

Phun Phacts:

-I once threatened my girlfriend with dressing up like a horse and fucking her to death. When I reminded her of this last night she had apparently blocked it from her memory.

-It was rumored that Catherine the Great was fucked to death by a horse. Penthouse founder and Caligula producer Bob Guccione wanted to produce a movie about her life but called it off when he learned that the horse story was untrue.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis
    The eccentric cat is a dumbass, by the way.

Just didn't wanna lose sight of that.
    How the hell am I dumb? Pointing out the obvious?

Edit: I think I realize what you mean, if its about that "joke", i'd have to agree with you, I don't know what I was thinking, if its something else, oh well.
    Last edited by The eccentric cat; 02-18-2006 at 08:38 PM.
    "Hello, we're major-label corporate rock sell-outs."
    - Kurt Cobain, introducing the 1991 show

Why, yes, I am pointing out the obvious when I call you a complete dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

I never meant it like that, I meant am I pointing out the obvious? Forget it, just tell me how am I dumb.

Lightbulb

Your posts are dumb. You're fucking clownshoes. Stop ruining this wonderful thread.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    Your posts are dumb. You're fucking clownshoes. Stop ruining this wonderful thread.
    What the hell? I try to keep a low-profile.

Well, it's not working here. Perhaps you should keep a lower profile.

Off-topic: Hey, did anyone hear about that guy that was fucked to death by a horse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3
    Off-topic: Hey, did anyone hear about that guy that was fucked to death by a horse?
    Yeah, I think there's a video of it floating somewhere in the web. Let me look for it.

EDIT: I found it
    http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

Make your own thread for that shit, this thread is for chatting, not horsesex! Fucking ghey.

Lightbulb