Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! (NSFW, as though there was a question)

1 members appreciate this post.

Thumbs up Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! (NSFW, as though there was a question)

If you've ever thought that human cocks just simply weren't big enough, you're not alone.
    In my personal opinion this should've been nominated for a Best Documentary Oscar instead of March of the Penguins.
    I'm frankly shocked that it has never been posted here before.

The video: http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg (Warning: you can never unsee something once you've seen it) (NSFW)

Yes, this really happened.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 07-16-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Izie showed me this one last week. She <3 horses. Didn't know the man actually died.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

Lightbulb

Pfff I shared this with a few people a while ago.

I never knew the man died though... In my head that makes it even funnier. Then again I'm not exactly sane.
    #N/A

Thumbs up

Would this or would this not make the greatest Broadway play ever?
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

My virgin eyes just got fucked to death by that video. Oh well, what would I expect?

But one of my favorite parts was the end of the article. "Now if we're talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues."
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    Would this or would this not make the greatest Broadway play ever?
    Give the sypnosis?

I suppose I can visualise Cats: the shocking, directros' cat.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

I knew about the story but I didn't know the video was out in the net. *watches video*

I've seen a lot things in my day, but when that dick went all the way through, ...oh god. He definitely deserves a darwin award.

PS: HORSE FUCKING HORSE FUCKING HORSE FUCKING
    Last edited by Jebus; 07-16-2009 at 05:43 AM.

Could someone with a good grasp of anatomy tell me where all that dick went? Also, I don't have the balls to examine the video carefully so someone give me an estimation on the lenght.
    Last edited by Jebus; 02-17-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Could someone with a good grasp of anatomy tell me where all that dick went?
    Well, up the anus, and apparently through the guy's colon.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Lightbulb

I'm more curious of what the funeral was like. Seriously, how do you behave at the funeral of someone who was fucked to death by a horse??

Do you say nothing the whole time and avoid eye contact? Do you just act casually and make small talk ("So, who do you like to win the Belmont Stakes?")? Can you stop yourself from giggling at the eulogy?

Someone needs to make a documentary about this.