Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! (NSFW, as though there was a question)

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    That's what the horse was thinking to itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Default So so true

Quote Originally Posted by dillonparker View Post
    lol im scared to even watch it you shouldnt of said you cant unwatch it lol
    I couldn't be in more agreement with that statement. The actual video of Mr Hands recieving that horse is absolutely something you can't erase from your mind (Unwatching it). Aproximately 18" of lengh and a wide girth of it disapearing into his rectum, knowing that he is dying from the damage that battering ram has provoked. I promise you that it may have a 90% chance of seriously disturbing your mind.
    Last edited by analguy777; 05-16-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Man, you really got into details...

This thread never fails. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by analguy777 View Post
    I couldn't be in more agreement with that statement. The actual video of Mr Hands recieving that horse is absolutely something you can't erase from your mind (Unwatching it). Aproximately 18" of lengh and a wide girth of it disapearing into his rectum, knowing that he is dying from the damage that battering ram has provoked. I promise you that it may have a 90% chance of seriously disturbing your mind.
    Best new member in 2010?
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

obviously a 2nd account .
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

[QUOTE=Raptor88;1403080]Man, you really got into details...
    Lol, quite true; One thing is for sure though. Now our friend has a far clearer mind about whether or not he wishes to see the video. I have to admit that it caused a very strong impact on me when I saw it, not as strong as it impacted Mr. Hands though.

Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    Best new member in 2010?
    Thankyou my friend, but the truth is that despite the fact that the system still labels me as a junior member, I have been around for a while. Some have rightfully scorned me on certain curiosities on my behalf regarding this sort of experience. Others have been easier on me and just gave me some needed support while despite obviously advising me against these curiosities.
    So far, my more reasonable side has prevailed; after all I truelly don't have a death wish. But I see this as I would a junkie.
    Before they got involed in drugs, they thought "I'm not getting hooked, I'm in control". Next thing you know their stealing and beging on the streets. My reasonable side tells me that if I dare take that step (I'll literally be hooked, and it is the horse whos going to be in control, (And that is literally "horse power").
    I'm not proud to say that the contemplations still to this day linger in my thoughts, fortunately it still remains a contemplation. I'm only too aware that my first could be my last.
    If I have anything good going for me, I don't delude myself trying to convince others and myself that this is allright, but then again so did Mr. Hands. Why would he go to such lenths to hide his identity?
    Excess lust is definitely not good, It made Mr. Hands crave and take a phalic battering ram and forfeiting his life. Others worse still, ruin other peoples lives (rape); Still, I don't say this to excuse my thoughts. What is wrong is wrong. So Ironic... I don't harm others and don't aprove of it in anyway, but I enjoy the friendship of a very small circle of guys that know me that would just love to see me getting screwed by such a horse... So so absurd...

Quote Originally Posted by analguy777 View Post
    Greetings Ricky, your statement would make sense and I'd believe the same had the acount not been mine. It is the same acount, same Icon and same honest straight forward guy talking here. But that leads me to ask, When is the system going to stop labeling me as a junior member? Well, not that it really concerns me so much anyway. I just don't like anyone feeling that I may be deceiving them in anyway. You guys have basically turned into my diary of sorts, here I can just express what I have to bottle up in everywhere else.
    You become a senior member when you post 500 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Thumbs up New Horse Video

I found a new horse video on Barnlove.com

www.barnlove.com/movie/6896/horse_fuck_mare

I hope you like it. (There's an even longer one on the site...somewhere)

Darknessofheaven

does he die?
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.