Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast

Thread: Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! (NSFW, as though there was a question)

The tag 'threads not made by Jojan' seems to be extremely popular. Does Jojan even make threads?
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfShenanigans View Post
    The tag 'threads not made by Jojan' seems to be extremely popular. Does Jojan even make threads?
    He made The Future Is Now thread, and the best thread ever
    Last edited by KickHimWhenHe'sDown; 07-02-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

That horse was bumpin' too much in his trunk.

Actually you might be thinking of Mr. Hands's cousin, Mr. Caboose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfShenanigans View Post
    That's probably because Jojan is the one who keeps adding that tag everywhere.

When reading the Wikipedia article, you know where this is going:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The Enumclaw horse sex case was a 2005 incident in which Kenneth Pinyan[1] (June 22, 1960 – July 2, 2005)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Throughout the history of mankind, one constant has been a search for immortality. Most thought that they could find it through religious beliefs and in the idea of an eternal soul that lives on past the death of the body. Millions of individuals have chosen to believe that upon death, our souls either ascend or descend into some other world that we do not understand, to continue the voyage of existence.

But others means at achieving immortality developed in tandem, partially by men who did not believe in an afterlife. Artists, writers, and warriors often felt that the key to achieving immortality was through being remembered by future generations. The Epic of Gilgamesh, for example, posited the idea that Gilgamesh became immortal symbolically through the stories of his deeds and actions. Homer became immortal through his volumes of work, Napoleon became immortal through his failed quest for greatness, and Jimmy Carter gained immortality by becoming history's greatest monster.

As someone who ascribes to the second theory of immortality, I must make it known that I believe that we as a BBS have achieved such immortality. As the years go on, and each of us pass away, this thread will remain as solid as the bedrock upon which we have created human society. This thread will exist until the day the Earth ends, as a reminder of true greatness. Individuals will visit it to pay it homage, to catch a brief glimpse of what life was like during our lifetimes. This thread is a piece of timeless art that will remain popular throughout the ages, for both it's impeccable narrative and study of character, but also as an exploration of that which makes us human.

We will die, but we shall never be forgotten.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

A little dramatic, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Default Hey Jakebert, good stuff, but remember one thing:

It's not about us, it's all about Mr. Hands.

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    A little dramatic, don't you think?
    It is not my fault that you are unable to grasp the significance of such things. Many men do not understand the impact of history until enough time has passed to see things clearly. Someday you will look back on this and understand.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".