Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That shit you e-mailed me wasn't funny, but THIS shit is!

Default That shit you e-mailed me wasn't funny, but THIS shit is!

I really, really love Pearls Before Swine. That is all.

And yes, I see the cute little irony in me loving this strip so much that I had to share it with you, effectively pulling an "Ernie" of my own. Don't point it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Bahaha, that was kinda cute. People like that are silly.

lol. I remember reading that one in the paper a few weeks back. Pearls Before Swine is one of the few remaining comics that is actually funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Fanatic
    no. thomas is the most awesome guy on here. you just don't find him funny because he is cooler than you.

Hehehe! This is funny. I'm so sending this to everyone I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis
    And yes, I see the cute little irony in me loving this strip so much that I had to share it with you, effectively pulling an "Ernie" of my own. Don't point it out.
    Oh fuck you. I was all about to say "Thank you so much for sharing that with all of us", and then you had to fuckin' pre-empt me like a... like a... like an Alton Brown live show that gets beate by a live two hour Richard Simmons spectacular.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    Oh fuck you. I was all about to say "Thank you so much for sharing that with all of us", and then you had to fuckin' pre-empt me like a... like a... like an Alton Brown live show that gets beate by a live two hour Richard Simmons spectacular.
    * beaten 10 characters

That's one funny comic. I'm gonna send it to all of my friends, and even some people I don't know. I'll send it with this little inspirational story I found...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I'm glad you all like it, and I'm glad I've enraged Mr. Mota Boy.

I wanna send this to one of friend of mine in particular, but I just don't have the heart to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

I'm going to turn this into 7 Myspace bulletins. One for every day of this week.

Well, I'm gonna put it on a comment to every single one of my friends. Twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.