View Poll Results: Bring back Guy Cohen???

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!!! Bring him back, it'll be just like old times.

11 16.18%
  • Nah, he's had his 15 minutes.

37 54.41%
  • If they get a good song for him, otherwise let him go.

20 29.41%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Guy Cohen!?!

Default Bring back Guy Cohen!?!

While watching The Offspring video collection i was wondering why The Offspring were so popular around the time of Americana, then came on the Pretty Fly Video with Guy Cohen, i watched all the extras with him after. I could see clearly how Guy shaped a whole album of success for The Offspring I love that guy and i thought that now there has been a good amount of time since Americana, It's time to bring him back!!!
    He would need to be on a video, so i thought he could be made a similar character in a different situation.

What do you think?

I think it would be kind of annoying to have him again for a whole album/tour, but I think it'd be cool if he appeared in one of their videos without being announced before ( by the band )
    we may be human, but we're still animals

I don't think guy cohen is interesting in working with the offspring again, after that interview on the video collection. Also, I didn't think he was really that funny... though, I'd rather see him in another video, than see another video like "hit that".

He's too different and old now for this stuff and he's got his own stuff to do.
    Gonna break it
    And never stop running (yeah)
    Making nothing from something (yeah)
    Making nothing from something (yeah)

nah, the pretty fly vid is enought, but if the offspring make something funny would be kinda cool see him in the video again, but i agree with hux, hes kinda old now for doing this stuff

yeah bring back Guy Cohen!!

*If you want to see a bunch of 14 year old kids with Offspring t-shirts thinking they're punx*

I don't want The Offspring to be famous again!! I just want them to release albums and keep making music. And no, they won't stop playing if they don't achieve huge mainstream success, cause they're not in the business for fame.
    My YouTube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/Youthenergy
    Check out some of my artwork Here.

I certainly hope they don't bring him back. The interview confirmed the guy is lame.
    SEH

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.

i never saw the interview, because i never got the dvd. can someone tell me what was said and stuff? that would be nice

he was really rude to dexter, and he acted like he didn't really like working with the band. He acted like he was too good for the offspring... and then he went on to basically say he's not doing much of anything with his life- a lot of acting roles that he didn't get, and stuff like that. He was a boring dickhead with no life :P (sorry, I really liked him in the pretty fly video, but I was very pissed at how he treated the band).

Kay. No. Why? Because he was retarded then, and he is retarded now. And the Where Is He Now? thing wasnt needed. Even though it was kinda cool to see what hes doing, I dont think anyone cares about some guy that was in an Offspring video. Hell, bring back the kid who was in the mosh pits in the Gotta Get Away video. Catch up with him every once in a while.
    Dance fucker, dance.

twitter.