Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offspring In Argentina

Thumbs up Offspring In Argentina

Im a fan from Argentina and i wanted to say that the show the offspring gave in the Quilmes Rock Festival was amazing . It was the first time I saw them live and Im proud to say it was a perfect show. THANKS FOR COMING TO MY COUNTRY!!!!! I hope u come back soon!! U really know how to rock!!!
    La honestidad no es una virtud, es una obligación!

sweet .

Wink

komo va loka, yo tambien fui, seguro ke los ke leen esto no entienden ke mierda estoy poniendo, pero bue...che, me gustaria hablar kon vos asi ke si te interesa, mandame un mail, besos, MartiN.

i was there too. what was the name of the band before them with the big inflatable dragon who played awful 80's hair metal?
    too funny.

hahaha... it was Rata Blanca, where r u from????

Arrow =o

Oh Rata Blanca abrio el concierto alla??? demoneos supongo q estuvo MUNDIAL! tanto Offspring como Rata mandan!!

i'm from california. i was there on vacation.
    rata blanca then? haha. man, those guys were too funny. the crowd seemed to like them though.
    i couldn't get over all the damn flares and fires in the crowd. doesn't security check you guys usually for that type of stuff before you go into the shows?

yes they do check us what anyway somebody always gets to bring something like that, u cant help it hehe... and yes, people like them a lot here, they're not bad i guess, i just like one of their songs though.
    Y Willow, si rata blanca estuvo antes de offspring y antes estuvieron el otro yo y o'connor no se si los conoceras.

Talking

Yeah, they check us, but we get away with that
    Some people sticks the flares on their backs to get 'em in.

Rata Blanca is one of the best argentinian bands.They do a melodic heavy metal.It's similar to those european bands like Stratovarius.Some call it speed metal.
    After the show Noodles met their guitarrist(the best of ARG) on a bar, they had met on a plane before too.

El otro yo, is more of a punk rock band, but they are horrible.
    The best punk rock argentinian band(Cadena Perpetua) played on the alternative stage, and the most popular punk rock band (Attaque 77) couldn't make it to the fest.

JackOfficer, what do you think of the crowd besides the flares? (a piece of one of em got into one of my eyes and I was winking all the time to get it off )
    Last edited by Leo_ARG; 12-16-2004 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ARG
    Yeah, they check us, but we get away with that
    Some people sticks the flares on their backs to get 'em in.

Rata Blanca is one of the best argentinian bands.They do a melodic heavy metal.It's similar to those european bands like Stratovarius.Some call it speed metal.
    After the show Noodles met their guitarrist(the best of ARG) on a bar, they had met on a plane before too.

El otro yo, is more of a punk rock band, but they are horrible.
    The best punk rock argentinian band(Cadena Perpetua) played on the alternative stage, and the most popular punk rock band (Attaque 77) couldn't make it to the fest.

JackOfficer, what do you think of the crowd besides the flares? (a piece of one of em got into one of my eyes and I was winking all the time to get it off )
    Where can i download those mp3? i mean about ataque 77 not rata blanca i have `some mp3 they`re really awesome i hear rata blanca because is just like stratovarius (almost the same).
    Regrets A Memories No Remorse No Apologgies No Reason For Me To Desapear
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ick/NewDex.jpg