Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your veiws on England becoming and Asian society?

Default What are your veiws on England becoming and Asian society?

I don't mind if they come to our country (England) and work, but alot of Asians come over and think they can live off the goverment's money, and the worst part is they can!

Ilegal immigration is now a serious problem in England, I personally believe that Tony Blair should make imigration ilegal, but then no one would do the the jobs that Asians come over to do, but that leads back the main topic, England is becoming foreign.

It's could you can parrot your mother's words so well.

If it's a problem of illegal immigration, then why do you worry about the government giving them money? The government doesn't give money to illegal immigrants.

And I would doubt that most illegal immigrants come there just to suck off the teat of the state, that's a lie created by conservatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

A lot of English people leach off of the state too. And if you're an illegal immigrant then you haven't been granted the right to live in the country, hence don't exist, so won't get handouts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Angry

The ones that 'don't exist' are the worst - they are the people who drive with no insurance, kill a young boy then only get a fine for it (to use a recent example).

The problem is that the government don't really particularly care about the people who live off state handouts, and there isn’t really that much they can do to stop them either because they will be labelled as racist.

Slightly off topic; people who irritate me the most are the teenage girls who are breeding like rabbits just to ‘outdo’ their sisters (another recent example) and are then given their own house!

Why does the boy being young make a difference? Does life stop being so sacred when you hit a certain age?

It's a risky thing to draw conclusions from what you know without considering what you don't know. That's all I'll say about this topic in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Age is irrelevant, I merely used a recent example. I could have made one up that, for instance, a uninsured driver hit a whole family, however I felt that a real example would be more appropriate.

I wonder when you people will realize that isolated incidents can only be used as stupid propaganda, because in reality, statistically speaking, they generally are quite meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Asians are fucking scum.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

I think you just said what everyone else was thinking!

Well done, you got guts boy.

someone's been reading the daily mail.