Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Americans Right-Wingers Speak Out on Canada

Default Americans Right-Wingers Speak Out on Canada

I liked this video:

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes....1208&f_id=1211 (quicktime required)

Interviews from Ann Coulter and Tucker. Heard a lot about these folks but never got a chance to hear them to the fullest. Well this one is funny.

Lightbulb

Doesn't work. Typically Canadian link...
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Lightbulb

I think that Al Franken is a bit of a loudmouth, but if there's one thing I think that he's got down, it's that there's something wrong with Anne Coulter. I can't pinpoint her psychosis exactly, but there is certainly something very wrong with that woman. Maybe she had an abusive Democrat father, I'm not sure.

I also wonder if she includes blacks riding the underground railroad as among the worst American's to escape to Canada.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

oh I'm sure she does. Ann Coulter is a real piece of work.

Any of you see when Jon Stewart from the Daily Show owns that bow-tie guy from CNN? It was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I saw the Jon Stewart appearance on Crossfire. It was hilarious, he just spent the entire time saying what a horrible show Crossfire is.

I've seen that clip before. That woman is insane and Tucker Carlson is talking out of his ass, as usual. That's all I have to say about the subject.

Ann Coulter is a fuckwit. And that's all I'll say on the subject.

I'm praying that that stuff was out of context somehow, because it really made me sad. How does garbage like that get on TV?
    omg sigged fuck you

I don't think it's out of context. That's the kind of stuff she usually says.

I've never even heard of those 2 people talking on those shows. It's almost as if a 6 year old told those people what to say..lol