Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The war in Iraq has gone too far.

Default The war in Iraq has gone too far.

So far the war has cost America alone over £100,000,000,000 (100 Billion pounds for you stupid people) That's more than Africa make in a year! Do you think it should carry on, or should it be abandoned. I have no particular view, i was hoping you lot might give me some kind of opinion.

the war in iraq has gone to far
    OLD. we all know that already.
    Remember kids, simple logic is your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by number70
    So far the war has cost America alone over ?100,000,000,000 (100 Billion pounds for you stupid people) That's more than Africa make in a year! Do you think it should carry on, or should it be abandoned. I have no particular view, i was hoping you lot might give me some kind of opinion.

Have you saw the thread "to USA people:_ Bush is a terrorist"?? I'm saying the same since... pff, I don't know, but many people don't understand nothing, they want all, even a half of the world will death

pd: sorry about my english
    ________
    Vaporizer guide
    Last edited by pOpe; 03-03-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Abandoning now would be devastation.

yes to abandon now would be pointless, so many lives have been lost and pulling out of iraq would be to admit defeat. not that the war should have happened anyway.

Abandoning now would be the only hope. Chaos in Iraq thrives due to the American presence, not despite it. If you believe that you are a fool. It's probably a lost cause anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Panda
    Abandoning now would be devastation.
    staying there would be even more devestating.
    Remember kids, simple logic is your friend!

It's been destroyed already... start rebuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by TripBoy
    Kill them all, they're stupid ragheads.
    lolol god bless u !
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Abandoning now would be the only hope. Chaos in Iraq thrives due to the American presence, not despite it. If you believe that you are a fool. It's probably a lost cause anyways.
    The current U.S. presence is only one source of instability. It also provides a certain amount of stability. Leaving Iraq would remove one cause of instability, but leave the country less able to deal with the chaos caused by a power vacuum. Despite this, it's very possible that the U.S. will soon exit the country. If we indeed believe that it's all going to Hell, we don't want to lead a futile battle against the ensuing chaos that would only serve to further undermine U.S. power, a la Vietnam.

In fact, we might actually view the election as a great exit strategy. If the Iraqis end up electing an anti-American leader who called for the U.S. to leave, we'd be thankful for a chance to split and leave Iraq to collapse upon itself until another strongman comes to power. I see this as one possible outcome.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises