Page 41 of 793 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Album #2

Quote Originally Posted by belen1979

amirite ?
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

Quote Originally Posted by Jalle
    my father is 40^^ no, he's not dumb he's more...mh...embarissing and he thinks he's funny...ha-ha -.-' and Iam 15
    He looks funny... Maybe you find him embarrasing because he is your father... We all think that about our parents when we are young... =p

Edit: What does "amirite" means?
    Clara lo dejó chillar y darle golpes a los muebles hasta que se cansó y después, distraída como siempre estaba, le preguntó si sabía mover las orejas.

Bikini Bottom (somewhere in the northwest of germany)

mh he's a special subject

i dont think that your parents want to talk with your boyfriends the whole time and want to know everything about them...!!!!

amirite, strangely, means "am I right".

Quote Originally Posted by Jalle
    mh he's a special subject

i dont think that your parents want to talk with your boyfriends the whole time and want to know everything about them...!!!!

Oh, I would love that!! My parents are quiet old... My ex-boyfriend's parents were young, as young as some of my older friends (about 40, like your parents are) and we got to be quiet good friends... I called my bf's mother to talk lots of times!! (as his parents lived 200 kms far away and he lived in my city...)

And, TheUnholyNightbringer, I would never had realized that amirite meant that... I really hate that things, it takes me ages to get some of that "words"...
    Clara lo dejó chillar y darle golpes a los muebles hasta que se cansó y después, distraída como siempre estaba, le preguntó si sabía mover las orejas.

It's from a comic Rock posted once. Rick, repost!

Quote Originally Posted by alexandematthew View Post
    Sometime I think about the Drama and Jokes I visit on this Board. This is not only for Drama and Jokes but some important information like Handmade Mattresses.

Bikini Bottom (somewhere in the northwest of germany)

I think, nearly each humans would like to have that, which he does not have! parents or otherwise something are! but my family is already extremst embarrassing! ^^ how old are your parents? but it is nevertheless all the same actually whether your parents are younger or older! into the discotheque you probably would not like to go eh with them! and young were they also times! so..i think it doesnt matter if they're maybe 10 years older! its the kind of way they think!!!

muuh! everytime i write a text like that it makes me think of my terrible english! i hope you understand what i wanted to say with that anyway

Hmmm... I didn't understand all what you said... But no prob... I found my parents on the disco I used to go... I went to where they were and told them to pay a coke.. LOL

I know what you mean, but I'm 27 and now I may see it in a different way, as many of my friends do have children and I still think they (my friends) are cool.

By the way, I'm quiet happy of my parents. And I have to say that I have a cool grandmother. More young-feeling and open minded than many of 30 year old people.

You'll find your parents less embarrassing when you get 20-25... You'll see...

WTF Izie & Vlad are in Bulgaria now?

Fuckin' Slavs. Come to Finland!
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won