Page 783 of 793 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 7927

Thread: Photo Album #2

  1. #7821
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,430


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTerror View Post
    I want a giraaaaaaaaaaffe
    Me tooooo
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

  2. #7822
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    Those are some absolutely adorable childrens.

  3. #7823
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,543


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    Those are some absolutely adorable childrens.
    Thank you sir!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  4. #7824
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,824


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    yes, he does he wanted to buy a rhinoceros but he didn't manage to do it, so he bought a giraffe
    That reminds me of a Family Guy episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG8GMemv2xc
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  5. #7825
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,173


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    That reminds me of a Family Guy episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG8GMemv2xc
    That old pedophile dude is hilarious!

  6. #7826
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,392


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    That reminds me of a Family Guy episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG8GMemv2xc
    hehehe that was funny

  7. #7827
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,621


    Default

    Time for me to post pictures! YAY!

    So, Bad Religion came through Winnipeg about a week ago, and we decided to stick around. Here are the results:


    Here we have Mr. Brooks Wackerman, my hero when it comes to drumming. So what better way to celebrate that than to have only half of my face in a blurry picture?


    Oh look! It's Greg Graffin! He was in a hurry, but he was nice enough to stick around and take pictures.


    Here's the legend: Mr. Greg Hetson. He was our first victim of the night, and as you can see, was very happy. We don't know who the guy in the red shirt is, but he decided to stick around anyways.


    Finally, we come to Mr. Jay Bentley himself, in all of his tall glory. Good guy. Also, we have the bus driver on the right, who is the man that made all of this possible.

    Unfortunately, we didn't catch Brian Baker that night. Oh well, looks like I'll have to bug them next year. Also, I wanted to get my picture taken with Rooney, their sound guy. But I couldn't find him either. Damn.

    P.S.
    I'm the guy with the Bad Religion shirt.

  8. #7828
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,543


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Time for me to post pictures! YAY!

    So, Bad Religion came through Winnipeg about a week ago, and we decided to stick around. Here are the results:


    Here we have Mr. Brooks Wackerman, my hero when it comes to drumming. So what better way to celebrate that than to have only half of my face in a blurry picture?


    Oh look! It's Greg Graffin! He was in a hurry, but he was nice enough to stick around and take pictures.


    Here's the legend: Mr. Greg Hetson. He was our first victim of the night, and as you can see, was very happy. We don't know who the guy in the red shirt is, but he decided to stick around anyways.


    Finally, we come to Mr. Jay Bentley himself, in all of his tall glory. Good guy. Also, we have the bus driver on the right, who is the man that made all of this possible.

    Unfortunately, we didn't catch Brian Baker that night. Oh well, looks like I'll have to bug them next year. Also, I wanted to get my picture taken with Rooney, their sound guy. But I couldn't find him either. Damn.

    P.S.
    I'm the guy with the Bad Religion shirt.
    Awesome pics.! Glad you had a great time and got to meet them!!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  9. #7829
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,621


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Awesome pics.! Glad you had a great time and got to meet them!!
    Indeed.

    Fun Fact
    : If you ever meet Brooks Wackerman, mention his side project: The Kidneys. I got a fist pound out of it.

  10. #7830
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Come on and raise up.
    Posts
    3,883


    Default

    WHY SO SERIOUS?


    Yeah, this is the creepiest photo ever. And yes, this is me.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

    "DIE!!!!!"

    "WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •