Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter is the sexiest right wing nutjob on fox news

Default Ann Coulter is the sexiest right wing nutjob on fox news

Her chin's too beg and her legs are too bony, but I'd take her over both Hannity AND Colmes, and I'm speaking objectively. Even though she did call Ted Kennedy unAmerican for pointing out that it's indeed illegal for the FBI to search Swiss bank accounts, even under the Patriot Act, which sadly doesn't apply to Swiss law.

There are better.

Coulter looks too anorexic... and she has this insane, hard look in her eyes. I have a feeling that she'd sleep with me just to wait until I was asleep so she could cut my dick off.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

I get the same feeling, and it's fucking kinky. I want her to say "oh my god, anarchists fuck so much better then liberals."

someone post her picture here, i'm not living in the USA and can't watch at her! but i'm interested!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHECK OUT MY BAND ON MYSPACE!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.myspace.com/agentrebel
    We've just recorded our DEMO record. Check it out on myspace page!
    Our FIRST RECORD! It's Our FIRST TRY!

I'll never watch the news the same way again after these comments...

And by that, do you mean you'll start watching the news with your pants off?

It's a cheap trick by fox to attract male viewers, organizations have used the female body as a tool since the beginning of time. You can find the same stupid stunts done by the nazbols (a neo-nazi organization in Eastern Europe with groups in America and Canada.)
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    It's a cheap trick by fox to attract male viewers, organizations have used the female body as a tool since the beginning of time. You can find the same stupid stunts done by the nazbols (a neo-nazi organization in Eastern Europe with groups in America and Canada.)
    I'd still fuck her.

More of a hate-fuck though, I suppose.

But seriously, I think Ann Coulter on Fox News is only proof positive that this particular channel also serves nicely as a gateway portal directly to Hell.

I think Hannity and Colmes are more satanic. It's especially depressing that so many bars air their show, at least here in Boston. Some misunderstood Irish drugs want blood so much that Fox News's propaghanda machine sells drinks.

Ann's just rediculous and nobody really takes her seriously, not even Republicans. She still is sexy enough that I can watch fox news sometimes, on mute.
    Last edited by SicN Twisted; 12-13-2004 at 07:21 PM. Reason: typo on satanic

What fucking bars in Boston?!

I lived there this summer...I saw none of this mess!

Ever been to Copperfields? Or Jake Ivorys? I've seen Sean in both those places enough times that I started to build up a prejudice against the Irish. You seem like the type that goes to the Roxy, and they show none of that shit there.