Thread: Changes in the band

I live in Hodonín. Itīs town in the Czech Republic

Post Changes in the band

What do you think about it? I have a band from July 2004. I am a drummer. We have never had a bassist. We were four in band, but now we are three and maybe Iīm the last original member of the band, because we kicked out one member, second left the band because of his own and the third is thinking about it if he leave or not and even I think it would be better without him. Some guys joined us but then we stopped to work with them because they wanted to play something different or they hadnīt got a time on rehearsals. I counted all people who had or have something common with our band. 6 or 7 people (I donīt know the decision of one guy but maybe weīll kick him out) were parts of our band and now me and my 2 bandmates are parts of our band and we exist since July 2004 - itīs horrible! Even we changed the name of band, but itīs OK, because our previous name was stupid and we have a great name. Our name is "Hidžra" (Hidžra=moving Muhammad from Mekka to Medina). We wanna play grunge/punk. What is your opinion on changes in the band especially changes of members?

BASSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! men, u must have bassist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find some steady people, dude.

And don't be kicking people out so much, just get them to commit.

and find a BASSIST

I live in Hodonín. Itīs town in the Czech Republic

Itīs hard to find a bassist. Now the bandmates in band are OK. What do you think about changes of members in the band? I think itīs horrible to see someone different on a place where used to be any other person.