Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will you do if...

Default What will you do if...

you you'll come to know that in 24 hours you'll die? It's hard to answer this question and I think what will I do? I think that firstly I'll argue with my friends all secondly I'll say to my parents that I've fallen in love with a man that live somewhere far from here and I must go with him and than I'll write them a letter where I'll explain all. After this all I'll go home and read my diary, look through photoes. Then I'll ring up to the person whom I haven't seen for a long time and talk to him/her. What I'll do than? I think it'll be night I'll open the window and watch stars. And remember all that I wanted to do but didn't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    I don't have real feelings.
    Ne daigne!

Probably die in 12.
    Beer + drugs.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

I think, given that I had enough time to do it all, I'd steal a car (nothing fancy nor a GTA style thing - I don't want to get caught by the cops in my final hours!) and drive on down to Wales where I used to live. I'd take revenge on two people I've had a vendetta against, and then spend my remaining time with my parents and boyfriend.

I have no idea what I'd do. The one think I know for sure would be to turn to Christianity (you know, just in case..)

I'd also take out a shit load of loans and have a complete blow out.

I would go out to help people who need it and hope that it would send me to heaven.

I would sit somewhere all alone, listen to Nirvana and drink Vodka or smoke marijuana. After this i would write epitaph in written form. Then I'll kill myself.
    Because I want to die by myself not because of some sickness, not because of destiny or something another. I know it's stupid. Oh... whatever nevermind.
    I think I'm dumb or maybe just happy

I would phone all the people I know and tell them to meet me in 1 hour with some excuse I would think in that moment (like "I'm really sad, I'll tell you when you come"), and I suppose many of them wouldn't come, so, when my real friends (at least most of them, because maybe some of them wouldn't come because they really weren't able to) arrived, I would spend ALL my money (I've got not many, but, well, what I had) with them. We would go out (everything payed by me) and we would do all the things we could.

All of that without telling anyone about the fact that I was going to die, of course.

Oh, and then, make sure that the ones that didn't come heard about our big party and fun.
    Clara lo dejó chillar y darle golpes a los muebles hasta que se cansó y después, distraída como siempre estaba, le preguntó si sabía mover las orejas.

Steal a car, race at an incredible speed, wreck a car with baseball bats (I've always wanted to do that), get insanely drunk and high, have badass sex and die. I think? I don't like this question.

mmh.. I'd go with my best friend, she'll consolate me, we'd go to visit the offspring (wherever they are..) go to england (cuz we've been planing that since we were 10) I'll give a show (my second and last one ) and then i don't know.. well you konw, say goodbye to my family, friends, etc.

It's philosophic and depressing question
    I think I'm dumb or maybe just happy