Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any tabs?

Default any tabs?

now... for someone like mei dont know if im the only one.. but i would be quite happy if you could put a couple of guitar/bass or other tabs (or chords) on this site... now of course i have founbd other tabs araound the web... but usually they are not quite accurate... soo if taht was possible?

They probably wont do that, Punkhardcore.com has the most accurate tabs I've seen on the net, but they are re-modeling the site and havent put back the tablature, they're only up to Blink 182 right now so yeah long fuckin wait, practice playing by ear anyway its more fun, not too hard with most Offspring songs anyway.

Ever heard of the so called FAQ?

Where can I find guitar tabs to "insert song"?
    Guitar tablature books for every album going back to Ignition were released by Hal Leonard Publishing. They do not sell the books directly but their site will steer you to local and online retailers.

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/Web...ing.woa/wa/faq
    * !

Dude try Mxtabs.net

HUGE variety of songs, they are accurate, do me good each time... even though i hate tabs because its the most poserist way of playing guitar...

But yeah check it out and good luck.

That's where I go for tabs, Only because all of my friends tell me they are quality tabs.

tabs are gay...if u cant figure out a song on your own...you suck..not even kidding...i started using tabs and my dad would make fun of me and now that i stopped using them we both make fun of all the pussies who have mxtabs.net set as their homepage
    "I am the lizard king. I can do anything."
    -Jim Morrison

The System Has Failed

Quote Originally Posted by intothevalleyofdeath
    tabs are gay...if u cant figure out a song on your own...you suck..not even kidding...i started using tabs and my dad would make fun of me and now that i stopped using them we both make fun of all the pussies who have mxtabs.net set as their homepage

How the fuck else are you supposed to learn guitar on your own, you know your mind has to get used to differentiating the sounds of the chords, and if you dont know what they are how will you ever learn how?

Problem with tabs is some idiots tab them wrong or totally confuse you with their attempts to portray timing.

Get guitar pro 4 (free download) then go to:

www.mysongbook.com

there you can download songs and then listen to different parts seperately or speed up/slow down parts. It good.

any idiot can learn from tab's but if you were a real musician you'd have enough talent to use your ear and work from there. Tab is only useful for babies who don't know chords and never will