View Poll Results: Should marijuana be made legal to purchase to anyone 18 or older?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep it illegal

20 31.25%
  • Yes, legalize it

44 68.75%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: legalize it?

Question legalize it?

everyone knows it could create a lot less crime to make its sale legal and affordable. Ofcourse, some people have moral abjections, and say that if legalized, advertisements would appeal to youth(much like in beer commercials) and cause an entire culture to become even more rooted with the substance, that, lets admit, serves no real beneficial purpose(unless medical, which it is already largely legal for that purpose). It is also harmful to the lungs and would likely increase the number of auto accidents a year, while it may reduce the number of those who die from gunshot wounds. But in the land of the free, should it be our right?

The only time you mention Marijuana is in the tiny writing of the question.

I personally don't care. The war on drugs has been a joke from the beginning. Especially since CIA agents have had a historical tendency to aid the drug trade while operating in South America.

People should really have their own choice. And I think the scare tactics used now, will make people lose faith in the fact that drugs can be dangerous. Honesty is the best policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Arrow

There are many reasons on why it should be legalized, but then again, if it was legal I'd probably have more trouble getting it ... since I have no money and am not 18 yet. so I don't really give a fuck.

But in general, I don't see why drugs are illigal... If a person wants to do them, then he/she will do them it doesn't matter whether it's legal or not.

...you’ve been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequel to your life.

+++++++++++
    .just another happy junkie.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

I think government prohibtion of crack cocaine has it's benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMagical
    There are many reasons on why it should be legalized, but then again, if it was legal I'd probably have more trouble getting it ... since I have no money and am not 18 yet. so I don't really give a fuck.

But in general, I don't see why drugs are illigal... If a person wants to do them, then he/she will do them it doesn't matter whether it's legal or not.
    the goverment "fights" for our lives! people under its influence can do anything

and you know i've posted "yes", but i really don't know. there are 2 parts in me for that question. The first one is 17 years old boy, who just like it, and another one is my mind...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHECK OUT MY BAND ON MYSPACE!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.myspace.com/agentrebel
    We've just recorded our DEMO record. Check it out on myspace page!
    Our FIRST RECORD! It's Our FIRST TRY!

I think it should be legal, but on the other hand where I come from it's relatively cheep and of good quality and already decriminalised and oh so easily available. I don't know. I guess it depends on where you live, if there illegal market is already excellent making it legal would just make it worse and take away profits from dealers, and I know heaps of those.

Holland has legalized Miarjuana, and Canada has descriminalized marijuana. These two countries have pot that's twice as good and twice as cheap then where I live.

Smile

I'm not sure... I think that if it is legalized, it won't change much 'cos people who already take it will just carry on taking it, and people who don't might or might not, just like it is now.

Default legalize it!!!!

i love weed....without that i dont know i would live
    im not additied..i just love to be stoned!!!!
    i get home everyday at 4:20 so i can smoke and then
    at 8:40 i smoke twice as much....my birthday is on 4-20
    IM A STONER!!!

Beer is legal, you can consume too much alchohol! Smoking is legal, you can go into intense shock and maybe have a heartattack if you smoke too much. Marijuana is illegal, you can not overdose on pot. Where is the logic?