Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution

Default Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution

It's basically Streetlight Manifesto + a full string section, and you must listen to them. Download their only cd (it's not for sale anymore), which is the A Call to Arms EP. I just did, and it was fantastic. So yeah, get it and love it like me! I really enjoyed their version of Here's To Life (also on the Streetlight cd Everything Goes Numb).

I got Streetlight Manifesto's version of Keasbey Nights the other night. It's real good. The only song I prefer the original version of is 9mm and a Three Piece Suit.

I'll see if I can get that Bandits thing on soulseek.

That's where I got mine, you'll probably find it. I'm not sure about the Keasbey deal, though, I think Catch 22 did a better job with most of the fast songs (most of the songs on the record), but Streetlight did a better job with the slower ones and a few of the fast ones. I like Kalnoky's vocals in the Streetlight version more, for sure.

upload something please.

I only heard the original Keasbey Nights in its entirety a couple times so I don't remember how some of them were. I had like 5 of the songs on my computer though and 9mm was one of them.

Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution = very yay. How many albums do Streetlight Manifesto have out now? The Best Buy around here only had the Keasbey Nights thing.

SM only has two albums, and one is Keasbey Nights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I need to get the BOTAR album.

Whoa, they have 13 members!
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

I'll just upload the entire cd because I rock so much. Watch this thread as my computer slowly loads up the 5 tracks onto yousendit because savefile is being supergay and not letting me upload anything lately.

Love me!

BANDITS OF THE ACOUSTIC REVOLUTION: A CALL TO ARMS EP

1. Intro - This is a Call to Arms
    2. Here's to Life
    3. Dear Sergio
    4. It's a Wonderful Life
    5. They Provide the Paint for the Picture-Perfect Masterpiece That you will Paint on the Inside of your Eyelids

Yeah, the intro is basically Here's To Life instrumental, Here's to Life is the original (as to Streetlight Manifesto's reprise), and Dear Sergio is a cover of Catch 22. It's still worth the download, though, as the string accompaniment is great.
    Last edited by coke_a_holic; 05-22-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Love me!

BANDITS OF THE ACOUSTIC REVOLUTION: A CALL TO ARMS EP

1. Intro - This is a Call to Arms
    2. Here's to Life
    3. Dear Sergio
    4. It's a Wonderful Life
    5. They Provide the Paint for the Picture-Perfect Masterpiece That you will Paint on the Inside of your Eyelids

Yeah, the intro is basically Here's To Life instrumental, Here's to Life is the original (as to Streetlight Manifesto's reprise), and Dear Sergio is a cover of Catch 22. It's still worth the download, though, as the string accompaniment is great.
    I could kiss you.

Whoa dude, it says track 5 is track 2 when you click on it.
    Last edited by DeAtHsTaR; 05-22-2006 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!