Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: About Marijuana

Seriously, it's really sad. How the hell have you not had sex, at least accidentally, at least once or twice?
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Because, unlike us, no one has trained him how.
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

Lightbulb

I know this is deliciously funny, but:

a) Libraries are closed on holidays
    b) Libraries are closed on Sundays

This is not a real person.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

we haven't hit any major holidays where the library would be closed since he's been here, though. We'll find out on thanksgiving?

not all libraries close on sundays. Our campus libraries are open until like 10pm on sundays.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

It's possible that be breaks into his neighbor's house just to use their internet and argue with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

It's possible that you break into ninth's house under your alias of mark_bryan420 just to argue with us. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

you'd think he isn't real, right? at first I thought; wouldn't it be fucking awesome if it'd been Vlad or sumthin' all along. but the fact he exists on another message board aswell, one that suits his online character on here, makes one wonder.

it's absolutely amazing, though. a 36 year old, who visits public message boards in his spare time from a library, advertising pot, who keeps underlining he's 36 with absolutely no shame whatsoever. a part time dishwasher, who hasn't had the "luck" to get a better job. a virgin on top, who claims the lack of sex is due to lack of money (everything in his world is apparently money-related), who admits no one will have sex with him & isn't ashamed to have lived thirty-fucking-six years without sex.

next thing you know, he tells us he has the ambition to explore his talents as a garbage man, that he sleeps under the bridge nearby the library at night, so he won't have to say he still lives with his parents, & that he's never had a male, or female friend in his life. either his persona is a joke on legs, or his life is, or his screenname character is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    Your lack of sex with women has left me unsatisfied with your heterosexuality.
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    hahahaha, I totally thought of prostitution at first, too. And I really doubt that people walking in is all that stopped you. The fact that you look like a creepy monkey who doesn't bathe is what stops you.
    If it's looks, I don't want her! Let her keep goin' back to the clean cut asshole that likes to beat her,it's her choice to keep goin' back and gettin abused!

hahahaha, only partially right that a girl wouldn't let you have sex in her vagina? Does that mean, that a man would? or that a woman would let you have sex in her hand? and no, not impossible, but you'd have to find someone as scary and loserish as you.
    You sound like that 'lil redhead brat that has a crush on Dennis The Menace!

LOLOLOLOL!!! And they STILL wouldn't touch you, I'm sure.
    Doesn't matter! At least you know my preference,which is why I posted it DUMBASS!

It's not natural for a man to support a woman. That's POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSHIT! Conservative asshole!
    OH,A LEFTIST LIBERAL KOOL-AID DRINKER! You'd rather have your man use you and abuse you? Don't expect any sympathy from me then!

You're right, there would be nothing to be ashamed of, if you were a virgin by choice, and not by default. If girls had asked you before and you had turned them down, then you probably (depending on the girls and the situation) wouldn't have to be ashamed. But you're a virgin because NOBODY WILL DO IT WITH YOU
    . Actually,it's both reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    It's truly surprising how you've never gotten laid.
    I have MIXED feelin's about it,but in the end I really don't feel that bad.