Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: illegal immigration

Default illegal immigration

What do you think about that?

This is a real problem in my country, Spain, and I think that un USA too, 'cause there are many people of Mexico or Cuba who go to EEUU... in Spain the problem is that Spain connect Africa and Europe.

Well, on one hand I object the illegal immigration ("object" is the right word? I want to say that I don't agree illegal immigration) because there are many mafias who traffic with people, and get all their money... and in many times many of these poor people dies.

On the other hand I think that, like a spanish reggae group music said, "el mundo es de todos, no queremos fronteras" (the world is ours, the all people, and we don't want frontiers). I think that if one person is starving, or that person don't have a job, this person is allowed to go anywhere he wants to live better, 'cause I think that all people have the same rights, regardless of wether that person has born.

For these reasons, I say yes for immigration, but LEGAL IMMIGRATION, 'cause the mafias has to go to prision, 'cause they kill many lives

PD: sorry about my english... if you don't understand something please tell me and I will try to explain with others words
    ________
    Jazz
    Last edited by pOpe; 03-03-2011 at 03:46 PM.

It's a real problem in England too. Bloody immigrants. Blair doesn’t seem able to stem the flow, either.

I don’t mind immigrants if they are prepared to get a job, to work hard, and if they speak bloody English, however a lot of them do not. And, which makes it worse, they have no intention to.

Wow, what a new and original view?

to paraphrase Hornypope.

Let's see, how many immigration topics do we have now?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    and if they speak bloody English
    Do you realise how hard English is to learn? How about we learn someone else's language for once. That would be novel. Maybe we wouldn't be a nation of bigots if we stopped thinking of ourselves as all high and mighty in comparison to everyone else. And "but it's our country" has never cut it as an excuse. There was a kind of nationalism like that once in Germany you know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The Talking Pie
    Do you realise how hard English is to learn? How about we learn someone else's language for once. That would be novel. Maybe we wouldn't be a nation of bigots if we stopped thinking of ourselves as all high and mighty in comparison to everyone else. And "but it's our country" has never cut it as an excuse. There was a kind of nationalism like that once in Germany you know...
    I could kiss you. If I wasn't horribly horribly insecure with my sexuality.

Ah yes. The first thing I'm going to consider if I want to move is where I can go and piss off the most people by refusing to speak their language. That's what every immigrant does.

[ah ha, but you see? If an American really did do that, it would be viewed as normal American arrogance. I'm so efficient... made multiple points with my sarcasm. Someone touch me. Please. This would be weirder if it wasn't in brackets, because that makes it less weird for some reason.]
    omg sigged fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by The Talking Pie
    Do you realise how hard English is to learn? How about we learn someone else's language for once. That would be novel.
    I am fluent in both ancient Greek and Latin, true I am utterly hopeless at German (which i had to do for GCSE) but I learnt someone else's languages. If i can, they sure as hell can, plus they have people they can talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    I am fluent in both ancient Greek and Latin, true I am utterly hopeless at German (which i had to do for GCSE) but I learnt someone else's languages. If i can, they sure as hell can, plus they have people they can talk to.
    Let me ask you something, how many immigrants have you met, who've lived in England for years (unless of course you are saying that everyone should be fluent in England in the first few weeks), that couldn't communicate in English?

Not too many, but then again I don't go into 'da hood' too often. The people who cannot communicate are the ones who will not integrate with the rest of society either; they have their own communities where crime is rife and they don’t care shit about the rest of the country. As long as these people can communicate ‘dole’ they’re happy.

Or mayhap, they learn English before they come?

In venezuela we got the same problems but here there`s not are laws or something about it.
    SO, we have many cubans here and all the day a people from another country die and noone`s do something about it`s sad... but true.
    Regrets A Memories No Remorse No Apologgies No Reason For Me To Desapear
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ick/NewDex.jpg