Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: we are going to die soon

Default we are going to die soon

would not someone agree that there are so many fucked up things in this word that we can't stop them all?, a possible world war 3 that will always be possible, global warming,terrorism, the fact that oil is running out constantly. i say we as a world will either destroy itself, or revert technologically to the way it was 1,000 years ago. what do you think? i want some opinions on this, I may look like an idiot, but i just want some input.

What you think will happen is the product of what we all created, deal with it. And don't be so sure about the future.
    "You'll find me...
    When people lose hope..."

the first two world wars didn't destroy the earth. terrorism has been around for a long time. I'm sure eventually we will have to change what our cars run on instead of oil, but that's not reverting. Global warming isn't destroying the world, it just sucks.

You're just blurting out a bunch of bad things in the world and sounding like a wacky religious nut.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by no_way
    What you think will happen is the product of what we all created, deal with it. And don't be so sure about the future.
    yesyesYES! see what you just did? you made me agree completely. (but I'm also very drunk)

I hate it when people whine about hatred, carelessness & greed. (generally) only the most careless, hatefull, greedy people do. & everyone is, in the end.

personally I don't know about the future. three years ago my mother couldn't walk & had no outlook on ever walking normally again, or ever be without pain. now they've created a plastic knee that is so developed, it even fits in her leg (rotten & eaten by infection) & will function there perfectly fine for years & years to come.

let's just fucking wait & see. if the planet gets destroyed, tough shit. but like we'd notice it, untill it actually happens. the process is already going & we're still fine with it, so we'll have to embrace the consequences whatever they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

I just hope we're invaded by aliens. That's the ultimate curveball for "zomg we're killing the world!" conspiracy theorists.
    Last edited by 0r4ng3; 08-25-2006 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

lets face it...suicide is the only way out,or maybe russian roullete so theres less competion for oil?

The sun is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

DUDE, we're going to dyyyyyyyy!!!!!!1111

take this srsly plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

my roullete idea was serious...

Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack
    The sun is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's okay rickycrack! jesus will be coming soon to take you to heaven!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk