Thread: Songs that better describes yourself

Default Songs that better describes yourself

well, i think that the title says it all
    as this was done in GOD, I wanted to know not only Offspring's songs but any other band's too, and it would be better to explain why

In my case, i think a have no one, just because i don't usually listen well to the lyrics

and i don't know if this thread has been done before, sorry if it has
    Last edited by NachoS_Ixnay; 09-10-2006 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by no_way
    i'm sorry if my english is not perfect but can you spell "MATATE" o "ME CHUPA"?? huh.. that's what i thought...

Sad But True by Metallica.

this is rather hard. a year ago I could've said "Short stories with tragic ending" by From autumn to Ashes. Now it should be something happy I think and I mostly listen to sad and angry songs....

I Am A Revenant by The Distillers is a song that I've always been intrested in. It's about anger and hate and revenge. The true deffinition for the word Revenant is:

1. One that returns after a lengthy absence.
    2. One who returns after death.

It's fucking obvious that Revenant is being used as a metaphor for someone who's been wronged and wants revenge.

I'm an angry guy usually, and I've been wronged many times, and I want revenge. So, metaphorically speaking, I am a revenant.

mmm i can think only of A World Without Melody by Bad Religion and maybe populace in two by from first to last
    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    They could name a song 'I took a poop' and if it sounded good I'd be fine with it.