Thread: England is getting impatient!!!

Default England is getting impatient!!!

Unfortunatley i couldnt go to Download Festival to see Offspring this year, i was gutted because i have never seen them live, this band are a part of my life, when i feel shit they cheer me up, when i feel angry i can put a track on let out my anger, on the other hand i can lay there for hours and listen to every album after each other and chill out. They are one of a kind, usually bands with so much status end up to be big headed pricks, from what i can tell off the dvds and the interviews i have watched these guys are cool and down to earth. Anyway, in the interview they had at download (from some little dick who was a disgrace to the mighty English) they said they would be touring England when the new album comes out.......its out! ANY NEWS????
    Keep up the good work fellas, best band ever, i will be a massive fan 4eva. Your shows look fucking amazing, hope to be part of it soon. I wanna go sick to LAPD!! Cheers

Another newspaper to say the samething.

This one was taken from OPovo News.

I'll translate it for those who can't read in Portuguese.

"After Bad Religion in Ponto.Ce, this weekend we're gonna have Millencolin in Ceara Music. But the best is up to come in november. After many gossips, The Offspring will play in Fortaleza in it's brazilian tour. The show will happen in november 15th (saturday) at Siara Hall. Icons of the californian Punk-Hardcore of the 90's that reached radiofonic success, Dexter Holland, Noodles and their mates arrived here in the Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace tour."

Now I'm just waiting to be confirmmed by the official Offspring web site. Let's just wait the Ceara Music to finish. While I'm waiting, I'll be at Millencolin at Ceara Music today. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hopson UK View Post
    Unfortunatley i couldnt go to Download Festival to see Offspring this year, i was gutted because i have never seen them live, this band are a part of my life, when i feel shit they cheer me up, when i feel angry i can put a track on let out my anger, on the other hand i can lay there for hours and listen to every album after each other and chill out.
    ...if they're such a huge part of ur life y aint u been on the bbs b4?

They are one of a kind, usually bands with so much status end up to be big headed pricks, from what i can tell off the dvds and the interviews i have watched these guys are cool and down to earth. Anyway, in the interview they had at download (from some little dick who was a disgrace to the mighty English) they said they would be touring England when the new album comes out.......its out! ANY NEWS????
    Keep up the good work fellas, best band ever, i will be a massive fan 4eva. Your shows look fucking amazing, hope to be part of it soon. I wanna go sick to LAPD!! Cheers
    To be honest i dont think they'll tour much of the UK if they do come. If they do come there's also a lower chance of seeing the rarer songs seeing as they'll probably only play at bigger venues and there fanbase here doesnt seem to be as big as, say, japan. i do hope they'll come visit us here, but im not sure when
    My Nothingtown Acoustic Cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9JblnThVk

whats the bbs??

Talking wow horsey......calm it......gooooood boy!

A good thing is, i live in southport, right in the middle of sheffield, manchester, liverpool, and 2 and a half hours on a train from london. So wherever they go i'll be able to get there. Medi01, do u like offspring? I couldnt really tell, seems a bit like your having a go at me? Trying to prove your the biggest fan or something? Let people have there say, you know the same as eveyone else fella. Take that fuckin stick out of your ass haha messin, chill a bit though mate, were only on here to fuck about, talk about a great band, not fuckin political debates or anything. Oh yeah, whats the bbs?

whats the bbs??
    The forums are also knowns as a BBS, or Bulletin Board System.
    Hope that helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A good thing is, i live in southport, right in the middle of sheffield, manchester, liverpool, and 2 and a half hours on a train from london. So wherever they go i'll be able to get there. Medi01, do u like offspring? I couldnt really tell, seems a bit like your having a go at me? Trying to prove your the biggest fan or something? Let people have there say, you know the same as eveyone else fella. Take that fuckin stick out of your ass haha messin, chill a bit though mate, were only on here to fuck about, talk about a great band, not fuckin political debates or anything. Oh yeah, whats the bbs?
    hahaha

i'm just fed up with the hundreds of ppl who come on this site and say that they want the offspring to come to there country. if it was my choice i'd have the offspring playing in my garage 24/7, but that is unrealistic. i still haven't seen the offspring live and would dearly love to as soon as possible. my only real chance to go was to the download festival which is a long way from home, and it was during or around my exams so it was too much of an ask, especially with tickets at 60 a go. its not that i'm against ur view. i'm just tired of ppl who think the offspring can constantly be on tour and constantly be doing gigs near everyone who is a fan of the band. u gotta "keep it real" and realise they might not visit again for atleast another year.
    My Nothingtown Acoustic Cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9JblnThVk

they normally play in london, manchester and glagow when they come to the uk, although there arent loads of dates they do play reasonably sized venues. be patient, im sure you wont have to wait too much longer!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

In fairness I am getting impatiant too, one show will not satisfy. I would imagine it isn't long until the world tour now, but if they announce any more festivals out of Europe I might have to pick up my samurai sword and go on a rampage.
    but not in a gay way

Quote Originally Posted by F@ BANKZ View Post
    In fairness I am getting impatiant too, one show will not satisfy. I would imagine it isn't long until the world tour now, but if they announce any more festivals out of Europe I might have to pick up my samurai sword and go on a rampage.
    give it time! dont do anything you might regret!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!