Page 3 of 1012 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 10113

Thread: Come to sweden!!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    12,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan
    Are you speaking swedish?! Och varför skulle jag vara en Nazist?
    Yes. Because you're a Nazi.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    schweden
    Posts
    6,211

    Default

    pretty much all swedish are nazis, they just doesn't know it
    Carrie Underwood is the reason God made Oklahoma.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS
    Yes. Because you're a Nazi.
    If you say so. Okay maybe i am. But i don't hate all countries. Some i love more than sweden.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    What countries?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ♪ ♪ Wasting away..the world's right in front of me, funny you should say, that is all in my head ♫♫
    "You people are irresistible!" - Dexter Holland, 31st October 2008, Buenos Aires
    click here

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Oh i like many countries, it's hard too explain but some i hate really much (i have my reasons). I can give you some exampels the countries that i like is most becuase it's nice there and nice people and a nice climat. The countries that i hate is more becuase some people there has been stupid and cocky whith me or they have like germany won against us in football and have been playing a unfair game. (So now i hate germany more than i did before). And this guy in the portugal thread, has been really cocky whith me fore a while now so now he made me hate portugal too. I mean if people is stupid against me just makes me think that everyone is like that in that country. So maybe i'm compleatly wrong but that's the feeling i get when somone is like that.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan
    Oh i like many countries, it's hard too explain but some i hate really much (i have my reasons). I can give you some exampels the countries that i like is most becuase it's nice there and nice people and a nice climat. The countries that i hate is more becuase some people there has been stupid and cocky whith me or they have like germany won against us in football and have been playing a unfair game. (So now i hate germany more than i did before). And this guy in the portugal thread, has been really cocky whith me fore a while now so now he made me hate portugal too. I mean if people is stupid against me just makes me think that everyone is like that in that country. So maybe i'm compleatly wrong but that's the feeling i get when somone is like that.
    You can't judge a whole country from how one or a few people there behave. There are assholes in all countries.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    PORTUGAL!!
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed
    You can't judge a whole country from how one or a few people there behave. There are assholes in all countries.
    Yes..there are, but he doesn't like Portugal because Platinumpt. He hates platinumpt. If you come to Portugal i'm sure you will love our country and i say the same about your country. My mother was there a few years ago and she loved.
    well FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Fórum português sobre os Offspring:
    http://offspringportugal.com

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    I love Portugal because they eliminated England today. My favourite team to win the cup now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ♪ ♪ Wasting away..the world's right in front of me, funny you should say, that is all in my head ♫♫
    "You people are irresistible!" - Dexter Holland, 31st October 2008, Buenos Aires
    click here

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarques
    Yes..there are, but he doesn't like Portugal because Platinumpt. He hates platinumpt. If you come to Portugal i'm sure you will love our country and i say the same about your country. My mother was there a few years ago and she loved.
    exactly what I was trying to say...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_offspring_fan
    I love Portugal because they eliminated England today. My favourite team to win the cup now.
    No that's France. Of all stupid countries that's left.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •