Page 3 of 1012 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Come to sweden!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan
    Are you speaking swedish?! Och varför skulle jag vara en Nazist?
    Yes. Because you're a Nazi.

pretty much all swedish are nazis, they just doesn't know it
    Carrie Underwood is the reason God made Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS
    Yes. Because you're a Nazi.
    If you say so. Okay maybe i am. But i don't hate all countries. Some i love more than sweden.

What countries?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ♪ ♪ Wasting away..the world's right in front of me, funny you should say, that is all in my head ♫♫
    "You people are irresistible!" - Dexter Holland, 31st October 2008, Buenos Aires
    click here

Oh i like many countries, it's hard too explain but some i hate really much (i have my reasons). I can give you some exampels the countries that i like is most becuase it's nice there and nice people and a nice climat. The countries that i hate is more becuase some people there has been stupid and cocky whith me or they have like germany won against us in football and have been playing a unfair game. (So now i hate germany more than i did before). And this guy in the portugal thread, has been really cocky whith me fore a while now so now he made me hate portugal too. I mean if people is stupid against me just makes me think that everyone is like that in that country. So maybe i'm compleatly wrong but that's the feeling i get when somone is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan
    Oh i like many countries, it's hard too explain but some i hate really much (i have my reasons). I can give you some exampels the countries that i like is most becuase it's nice there and nice people and a nice climat. The countries that i hate is more becuase some people there has been stupid and cocky whith me or they have like germany won against us in football and have been playing a unfair game. (So now i hate germany more than i did before). And this guy in the portugal thread, has been really cocky whith me fore a while now so now he made me hate portugal too. I mean if people is stupid against me just makes me think that everyone is like that in that country. So maybe i'm compleatly wrong but that's the feeling i get when somone is like that.
    You can't judge a whole country from how one or a few people there behave. There are assholes in all countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed
    You can't judge a whole country from how one or a few people there behave. There are assholes in all countries.
    Yes..there are, but he doesn't like Portugal because Platinumpt. He hates platinumpt. If you come to Portugal i'm sure you will love our country and i say the same about your country. My mother was there a few years ago and she loved.
    well FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fórum português sobre os Offspring:
    http://offspringportugal.com

I love Portugal because they eliminated England today. My favourite team to win the cup now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ♪ ♪ Wasting away..the world's right in front of me, funny you should say, that is all in my head ♫♫
    "You people are irresistible!" - Dexter Holland, 31st October 2008, Buenos Aires
    click here

Quote Originally Posted by Dmarques
    Yes..there are, but he doesn't like Portugal because Platinumpt. He hates platinumpt. If you come to Portugal i'm sure you will love our country and i say the same about your country. My mother was there a few years ago and she loved.
    exactly what I was trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_offspring_fan
    I love Portugal because they eliminated England today. My favourite team to win the cup now.
    No that's France. Of all stupid countries that's left.