Page 4 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Come to sweden!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmarques
    Yes..there are, but he doesn't like Portugal because Platinumpt. He hates platinumpt. If you come to Portugal i'm sure you will love our country and i say the same about your country. My mother was there a few years ago and she loved.
    Not only Platinumpt. I have a stupid kemistry teacher from portugal. Your mother was in sweden? Wtf was she doing here? Here's nothing too see. After all it's a pretty boring country compared to some other countries. (I didn't say that i don't like sweden).
    Last edited by Biggest offspring fan; 07-02-2006 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan
    No that's France. Of all stupid countries that's left.
    That's Portugal. France eliminated Brazil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ♪ ♪ Wasting away..the world's right in front of me, funny you should say, that is all in my head ♫♫
    "You people are irresistible!" - Dexter Holland, 31st October 2008, Buenos Aires
    click here

Yeah saw that game. Pretty boring becuase only one fucki'n goal (great btw). And it is france portugal eliminated england.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan
    Not only Platinumpt. I have a stupid kemistry teacher from portugal. Your mother was in sweden? Wtf was she doing here? Here's nothing too see. After all it's a pretty boring country compared to some other countries. (I didn't say that i don't like sweden).
    oh come on, you can't hate portugal just because there are two portuguese people that you don't like. you shouldn't say that you don't like a country unless you've been there. and platinumpt owns you.

Quote Originally Posted by platinumpt
    OMG this moronic piece of shit doesn't like Portugal because of me? Mwahahaha this is freaking hilarious. Not all portuguese people are like me, you stupid fuck. However, I wish they were, because that way you wouldn't even dare to put your disgusting feet on the sacred grounds of my country, fucktard. Commit suicide, I refuse to share my oxygen with you.
    haha, agreed.

Default Stenbeck

The biggest offspring fan ever i will say. Loser Sten:P Bahaha

Quote Originally Posted by platinumpt
    OMG this moronic piece of shit doesn't like Portugal because of me? Mwahahaha this is freaking hilarious. Not all portuguese people are like me, you stupid fuck. However, I wish they were, because that way you wouldn't even dare to put your disgusting feet on the sacred grounds of my country, fucktard. Commit suicide, I refuse to share my oxygen with you.
    You think i'm afraid of you, if you would stand infront of me rihgt now i would fucki'n beat the crap out of you... And if i would like to come to portugal i just come there but i see no reason. And you don't have to share your oxigen whith me just commit suisede self, cause i'm not going to do it!!!

hahaha beat-ups kind of threatning via the internet is sooo mature. And scary. uh-oh. Fuck off, chicken shit. And please use a fucking dictionary. It took me a while to decifer that nonsense you typed.
    SEH

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.

Just shows that i'm a real swedish guy. And btw France 1 - Portugal 0. Just as i said: (portugal would soon be out from worldcup - 2006.)
    You fucki'n chicken!

hahaha nice going, Sherlock. We went (much) further than you, so there's no need for you to be stupidily happy. Idiot.
    SEH

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.