Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 109

Thread: I support the Moslems!

  1. #1


    Thumbs up I support the Moslems!

    Hopefully they will thwart American expansionalism beyond their zone of influance. We don't need to turn the east-west bridge into a highway.

    Yankees, stay in your prime meridian!

    Just wish they'd drop that Jew-hate. Why habibi?!
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tr
    Posts
    252


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope View Post
    Hopefully they will thwart American expansionalism beyond their zone of influance. We don't need to turn the east-west bridge into a highway.

    Yankees, stay in your prime meridian!

    Just wish they'd drop that Jew-hate. Why habibi?!
    Jew-hate will never stop
    until Israel stops killing civils in order to get much more land for themself
    what America does is closer to the Israels stuff
    killing and getting land
    terrorism is the cover for killing civils

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,585


    Default

    Ugh I don't disagree per se, but saying that only Americans and Israelis kill innocent people is really stupid.

    Sure terrorism is a reaction or maybe even a product of this, but that still doesn't negate your hypocracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hampton Roads,Virginia
    Posts
    673


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLeTch View Post
    Jew-hate will never stop
    until Israel stops killing civils in order to get much more land for themself
    How can you compare this tiny strip of land to the vast territory the muslims have? I might agree there are INDIVIDUALS in the American and Israeli governments that want this,but not as a whole,plus if you consider the Skull & Bones and the Illuminati. I agree on that account.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    4,107


    Default

    MB, what are your opinions on secret societies?
    We're two parties.
    Two parties ending.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    2,955


    Default

    The Jews walked the dessert for 40 years to preach the teachings of Dan Brown and the Da Vinci Code(new testament) and Angels and Demons(old testament.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

  7. #7
    BREAK Guest


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLeTch View Post
    Jew-hate will never stop
    Uh, why did you bother to continue your post after that statement?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hampton Roads,Virginia
    Posts
    673


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninthlayer View Post
    MB, what are your opinions on secret societies?
    Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but I think THEY more than anyone else behind the scenes are more responsible for the violence and economic crises around the world.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rijnsburg,Zuid-holland, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,943


    Default

    Dumbass.

    10 times over.
    I got my propaganda
    I got revisionism
    I got my violence
    In hi-def ultra-realism
    All a part of this great nation
    I got my fist
    I got my plan
    I got survivalism

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,585


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but I think THEY more than anyone else behind the scenes are more responsible for the violence and economic crises around the world.
    What exactly would they gain from that? Just take one group, or one crises and explain from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •