Thread: "Shit is fucked up tour shirts" where can i buy them online?

Default "Shit is fucked up tour shirts" where can i buy them online?

Yea i wanted to buy one when they were in NYC, but i did not have enough

so is there anyware else i could buy them? like some where online?

ebay? otherwise, they may end up putting some on the website after the tour is over if they have extras...

i guess it's all about the dream

I was about to ask too because they gave me the wrong size too it's a bit small on me, but if they sell it after the tour in Large, then I'll definitley buy one again.

I haven't seen even fakes of these shirts on ebay yet. You may have to wait till the tour is over brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I actually registered here just to ask that question. I was at the show at Starland Ballroom in NJ and once I got in, I was stuck. There was no getting out. Should have bought a shirt on the way in, but I didnt realize at the time that I was not going to be able to move at all, therefore not able to get to the stand. Really small venue, which helped make it an awesome show. I may wait to see if they sell any after the tour ends, and if not, I guess I'll just settle for one of the others on the site. I don't own any Offspring tees right now... I only like wearing band shirts if i've seen them live, whether it's actually a tour shirt or not.