Page 1 of 208 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Come to Slovakia!

Default Come to Slovakia!

...to the second biggest city, Kosice. I want to see you guys at least once in my life. I'm not going to Vienna or Praque because I'm lazy.

Fuckin' 'Bryan Adams', 'Kim Wilde' and 'Deep Purple' were here, so you can come too.

http://www2.steelarena.sk/index.php?context=275
    "STEEL ARÉNA is the most advanced and the only multipurpose hall in Slovakia. Thanks to efforts made by Civic Association that had restored work on the L. Troják Ice-Hockey Arena after almost nine years, gates of the new STEEL ARÉNA were opened on February 24, 2006. Entire efforts resulted in a modern stall that, as we all hope, will be a city Košice´s pride and will serve to whole public.

STEEL ARÉNA is located in the city center and includes the Club Hotel, that will be directly interconnected with the hall after completion of the planned reconstruction. Through its capacity of 8373 seats, well built background with restaurant, bars, buffet network, forty VIP lounges and VIP zones, STEEL ARÉNA will offer respectful conditions for Košice´s ice-hockey development that will dominate among other sports, and allows organization of other sport, cultural and social events – mainly exhibitions, concerts, masterships and tournaments; various meetings, congresses and balls.

We don´t hide the fact that we would like to reach for the highest goals and play a role of Ice Hockey World Championship host in year 2011. However, with the same intensity we will work, so as STEEL ARÉNA soon becomes a sport-cultural-social center where sportsmen, artists, various guests and visitors will be glad to come to.
    "

And we have beautiful girls here.

Sounds fair, right?
    Last edited by HeadAroundU; 05-30-2007 at 06:43 PM.

Come here

Thanks Fischer, I love you. <3
    Last edited by HeadAroundU; 09-29-2006 at 03:20 PM.

No problems

Dear Davo and Beatka (mrs_hollandova),
    I beg you to start posting in my thread. Considering I made this thread first and we all want the offspring to come to Košice, it shouldn't be a problem. I have already sent you PM with the link of this thread, so you don't need to use the search button. Feel free to bump this thread whenever you want.

Dear moderator, close them, please.
    hungary-steppe-scum thread (davo's thread)
    http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27210
    Swede-raped (Beatka's thread)
    http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26924

Dear god damn Swedes, stay away from my thread! Every Sweden post will be marked as a spam and deleted by our hawtest moderator ever. If not, JIHAD!!1!1

Lightbulb

Two threads closed, one retarded Swedish reply deleted.

Enjoy :)
    #N/A

how comes all swedish offspring fans are retarded?
    Carrie Underwood is the reason God made Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Izie View Post
    Two threads closed, one retarded Swedish reply deleted.

Enjoy
    Where the fuck have you been? Someone hacked your profile, and you are not doing your job. A moderator has to be online at least 2 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan View Post
    Where the fuck have you been? Someone hacked your profile, and you are not doing your job. A moderator has to be online at least 2 times a day.
    "sooooo here we gooo, same old game that never ends"
    Carrie Underwood is the reason God made Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan View Post
    Quit whining, idiot.