Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightlife

Default Nightlife

Does your city have a nightlife? Can you go around the neigherbood and actually meet people past 10pm, just doing... whatever? Or do they all concentrate downtown around the bars and the hotspots? Or do they stay home after dinner and watch TV?
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

New York City doesn't have much of a nightlife. People here prefer to take it easy and lock things down by 7PM.

Seriously though, this thread makes me miss the nightlife home in NYC. Here in Poughkeepsie, where I go to school, there isn't much of a nightlife at all aside from the bajillion things going on on campus.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

The nightlife over here is decent. I live in an appartment complex near the university, theres alot of students in here. There are a couple neighbourhoods around here where its all students...its good at the begining of the year its kinda shit now. There is a lil district of bars...

Good school...shit city.

I much prefer Toronto or Montreal...

There's one, but it's the same assholes at every party, so weekends have become me and my friends fucking around. Last week me and my good buddy Jon went out to the site of the abandoned old OIT, scariest shit ever. I would say what it was like out there, but no one really cares, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

there is no nightlife where im living, i have to take the buss and thats to expensive for me. so i just go to some friends for a drink.

Btw, buncha young'uns congregating in a watering hole doesn't equal "nightlife" in my books. But that's just me.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

I've been to several cities in the US, and Minneapolis has the best nightlife I've seen. It's kind of funny, because in most cities, people go out around 9pm and come back long before bar close. Here, going out at 10pm is kind of early... 10:30 or 11 is pretty normal. Our bars close at 2, which kind of sucks. But we have sweet bars. My favorite is the Shout House... there's a cover charge, but they have dueling pianos on stage all night. Wednesdays, they only play requests for songs from the 80s. It's damn amazing. The only nights that the bars suck are sunday and monday. Also parties are pretty good, but I happen to live right by the biggest University campus in the nation. So that might help. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

In a way, Victoria is a retirement city. And I live in a mellow municipality full o' old folks. But downtown has always been pretty busy, especially in the summer when it's tourist season. I have no complaints, but it's hard to compare when I've only lived in a few cities, and this one is lightyears beyond my hometown where you can't find a single soul on the streets unless it's Saturday night.

No, there's not much here, other than bars. I tend not to go out much at night, especially now that I've recently moved. Not exactly the safest of areas, though on the other hand that would possibly make going out at night more interesting. I mean, getting stabbed could never be called dull I suppose.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Currently at uni in Nottingham. There's loadsa clubs here, and a student night for everyday of the week

And if you dont like clubs and loud music etc, theres always lotsa quiet pubs to have a drink in...