Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 question!

Default 1 question!

Hey yo!
    Me and my friends are starting a band but right now im currently borrowing my brothers drums. Sooner or later i need to get my own but i just wanted to know what kinda drums atom uses and how many pieces are in it.
    thanks

I live in Hodonín. It´s town in the Czech Republic

Thumbs up

I don´t know the kind of drums, but Atom has a one snare drum, hi-hat, 2 crash cymbals, one ride cymbal, one bass drum, one tom tom, 2 flore tom toms and one drum pedal.

Dude, whatever Atom uses will be very expensive. He's rich and so buys the best. Just get a cheaper one then you can get better ones when you know you're actually going somewhere.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Satankaban
    I don´t know the kind of drums, but Atom has a one snare drum, hi-hat, 2 crash cymbals, one ride cymbal, one bass drum, one tom tom, 2 flore tom toms and one drum pedal.
    yep.... normally drums (what does it mean "normally"? so- hi- hat, 2 crash, one drum pedal, one bass drum, one tom tom, one ride cymbal) is very expencive (about, well... polish 6000 zlotych- its about 1500 Euro)... so... have a nice shopping!

yOU can buy a nice pearl set for 500 bucks and later u can cuztomize and buy good pinstripe heads by REMO

I live in Hodonín. It´s town in the Czech Republic

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by saska de o...
    yep.... normally drums (what does it mean "normally"? so- hi- hat, 2 crash, one drum pedal, one bass drum, one tom tom, one ride cymbal) is very expencive (about, well... polish 6000 zlotych- its about 1500 Euro)... so... have a nice shopping!
    I don´t need to buy drums, because I have drums and I play them as you! I have one hi-hat, one snare, 2 tom toms, one flore tom tom, one crash and one ride. I´d like to have one more flore tom tom, crash cymbal and maybe splash cymbal. These are for me normally drums.

Quote Originally Posted by VerySarcasticGirl
    yOU can buy a nice pearl set for 500 bucks and later u can cuztomize and buy good pinstripe heads by REMO
    upon one, two years this NICE PEARL will be duff....

Quote Originally Posted by Satankaban
    I don´t need to buy drums, because I have drums and I play them as you! I have one hi-hat, one snare, 2 tom toms, one flore tom tom, one crash and one ride. I´d like to have one more flore tom tom, crash cymbal and maybe splash cymbal. These are for me normally drums.
    i have that... my father and me play drums so we have normally in ur opinion drums... yep.. this is normally but i wrote in that post about normally drums and not very expencive.. any drums are cheap ;/

Default why i haven't an answer when i send a letter from the offspring???

you also when you send letters to the offspring they do not answer you? I sent several letters as well as a letter for the birthday of dexter but I never had answer, I am disappointed because it is my favourites band for a long time and I would like that they answer me

I also understands that there are many people who in envoit and which it is impossible to answer everyone .

what think about it? if one of the members of offspring read it, will know that you are the best band than I know!

p.s : sorry i dont speak english very well because i'm french!
    bye!