Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next release from SPLINTER

Default Next release from SPLINTER

Has anyone heard which song is going to be released next from Splinter (after can't get my head around you)? I heard it was going to be Spare me the details, but when?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Longing for what used to be
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see
    Fragile lives, shattered dreams

You mean a video? Well a while ago I heard from some that it's going to be Spare me the details. Then all the sudden others decided it's only going to be played on the radio. That's all I've heard. Wish I knew more.

Spare me the details being released was just a rumour that I think spawned from people on the old BBS saying how funny a video clip for it would be offspring havent mentiond anything about another single yet so it may end up being spare me...

I personaly hope it isnt because their always being ragged on that they suck and its because their choice of singles, I mean imagine if they had released say...one fine day instead of original prankster...theyd have alot more respect I garuntee

Yeah I personally wouldnt want it to be spare me the details either.
    a good single would the noose

Or race against myself would be good. Good Riff.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see

I would love it if they came out with a Spare me the details vid! But of course you do have a point. It'd be better if it was The noose. Or Lightning rod =)

I mean yeah spare me the details is a good song for comedy and funny lyrics, but so was orginal prankster and so was pretty fly untill the radio and tv played the hell out of them constantly for months so people were missing the funny messages they had to offer and just taking in the popish sound of the songs, It'l happen to spare me if they release it songs like that just dont represent offsprings sound so they shouldnt release those kinds of singles and be judged on them

never guna find me, the noose, or long way home would be their best bet for a succesfull single i think

I totally agree with you on that great mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman
    I mean yeah spare me the details is a good song for comedy and funny lyrics, but so was orginal prankster and so was pretty fly untill the radio and tv played the hell out of them constantly for months so people were missing the funny messages they had to offer and just taking in the popish sound of the songs, It'l happen to spare me if they release it songs like that just dont represent offsprings sound so they shouldnt release those kinds of singles and be judged on them

never guna find me, the noose, or long way home would be their best bet for a succesfull single i think
    your right its time for them to bring out the POWER. I think any song other than Spare me the Details or Worst Hangover Ever (Hilarious but not their true sound) would be good. When your in prison would definetly not be good.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see

Nah that would suck. They better don`t put another single out till the Greatest Hits.