Page 1 of 403 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace and hang

Ok, no problem I'll talk in English not in french, if it could make you happy but but... you will regret !!! The french's damnation is on you !!! So, back to the thread, I answer you all, in your contry, is the death penalty abolished ?

@Maria : Our culture, language are rejected !!! Do you want to keep conversation with MP ? Good luck for your job, again. Today I'm happy, this morning I don't go to school, because of the snow and the ice . I'm really happy, I can play the guitar !!!

Peace and Hang
    Last edited by Iamstupid; 01-25-2007 at 02:34 AM.
    Could you find my motivation ?
    I can't see it through this haze

Wolfbutter: shut your filthy gob, you distressful idiot.

Sarah, hmm bon allez on se la fait en angliche. Be as happy as you like, I'm gonna go to a driving lesson, for the mo I'm doing some research & eating breakfast cereals (yeah I know it's 3:30 pm, but I eat cereals all day long)

Piss & hang cocotte

& ze rest later

Hey it's cool I didn't know that "gob" means "gueule" and filthy "sale", it's the kind of things you've have to know if you want to put up a fight or for attack someone. Pretty cool I love

Maria : erf...it was more easy in french finally
    You eat breakfast cereals ? Chocapics, I hope ? Have you got a car ? Or did you will got (oula c'est correct ça) ? Or else, today, I received some guitars picks, because I didn't got, so I bought on E-bay ^^. I'm happy . I come back from my lesson of math, it was...how to say...borring and funny at the same. I was next to a mad girl. A blond really funny who laughed during all the hour, and I laughed with her all the hour too, because when the professor want to explain me how to draw the straight-line of an equation and it was totally...incomprehensible, there was a story of a tabmeau of variations...I don't know. Plus it was, for the most of us, the only hour of lesson today so we didn't want to work (but we NEVER want to work in math, or professor is special, when he burst out laughing we can stop him, and at the same time he complain that we are a "form of failure".) That's all ^^
    I'm waiting for the rest of your news

Peace And Hang

Oh and I think to that, Wolfbutter, when I wrote to Maria (Duskygrin), in french or in english, i wrote TO Maria, not to you, you're not compel to read (try to read is better). Or it's that you've really nothing to do with your life

Hey Sarah! I'm online! (no really?) no lessons anymore! well a driving lesson tomorrow, at 8 am, but that's all... WEEK-END!!! I'll just work at home now. Youpi! & no I don't own a car. Those are expensive, too expensive for me, I can barely afford the driving lessons, let alone the vehicle! One thing at a time... I'll be taking my driving license beginning of Feb, so... I'm kinda stressed out... It'll be my maiden attempt, so I'm not TOO stressed out either, but still... a bit.

yeah this kind of talk flows much more easily in French, but... apparently we're disturbing Sir Wolfbutter... the only person on whom I'd readily & eagerly enforce the death penalty. By hanging, obviously. you & I, we're from the Hanging Club now.

Erm the "shut your filthy gob" actually comes from a monty python's sketch... it's graham chapman (my fave python member! the only one dead, too...) who says it. He actually says "shut your filthy gob you tit, your type really makes me puke, you vacuous stuffy-nosed malodorous pervert!" or sth of the sort... I forget a bit... here you are cocotte Argument Clinic here graham actually says "shut your FESTERING gob" which is even funnier. & he's so cute, saying that. aaahhh... *longing sigh*

anyway... No it wasn't Chocapics! It was K de Kellogg's... eh oui la ligne avt tout! haha but when I was a little girl my favourite WERE Chocapics! so as you see, we have THAT much in common...

"Did you will got"... No, it doesn't strike me as particularly correct english... I guess you meant... hmm... Will you get? But I'm not sure... I'd have to translate that in French, first, & back to English, the effort is too much... you'd have to pay me DEAR, my dear. hou hou

Maths teachers are usually the funniest from the crop... All my maths teachers had some quirk or other, none was NORMAL (I mean, we're all abnormal, but with some the abnormalities stick out like the nose in the face)

Okay I shall now go... not very far, I'm searching online for some spanish stuff, I've got an advert & a TV thing to do, it's teamwork but each has to do his fair share, you know... so baby maria has to work, too...

Piss & Hang, forever

P.S.: good on the guitar picks! now you can practice real hard I assume... courage & onwards!

you ruined this thread

Yeah you're right, one thing at the time Don't be stressed ! Be coool ! Take a pot if it could help you lol.
    I didn't knew Monty Python , or just his name. Your sketch is in english Horror and damnation ! But I've succed to check out the "shut your festering gob" *proud*.
    K de Kellogs ? As at TV ! *proud proud proud*. BUt I think Chocapics are better. I'm a chocapic's fan. CHOCAPIC FOREVER ! and PEPITO too !!!
    My god I'm a damn stinky !!! "Did you will got" My god...Will and did, the future and the preterit...Plus I've got an english test tomorrow...It promise...But yeah, I tried to say "Will you get". It was really more easy in french ^^
    when I was a little girl sucking juice from a bottle, believing my perceptions were oh so real ! But I didn't know nothing. Still knowing nothing...
    Sorry, it's a malady. The malady of Offspring It call "offspringuite". I've got a friend who's got the "Jacksonite" (it's a fan of mickael jackson...Even, once upon a time he came in mickael jackson style, same clothings as MJ, and start to dance like him, because he really dances good MJ. He got a punishment by the head teacher but it was funny and all the school remember this special day)
    But what is your job exactly ? I don't understand
    Now that I got a guitar picks, it's better. This short piece of shit is really practical, when you know how to avail it. So I try to get the technical and I replay all the piece of songs I've learnt so far : Intros of Come As You Are, Sweet Dreams, Vultures ; and 9th symphonie of Bethoveen
    So I go, tomorrow I begin at 8:00 pm with 2 hours of sport...And I cease school at 6:00 pm. *sniiiif* 1 month and it's the holidays (25 feb)

Peace And Hang

@Amiralanal: I ate 4 cheesburgers today...

Merde for your English test. You'll need it .

The weather's atrocious today. I think I'm gonna die slowly & quietly, freezing to death, so that when spring comes, you'll have to "thaw" me. -4°C. No? Yes. Clear blue sky, but the sunbeams are cold & piercing as ice. Ooooh, my poor head, my poor fingers... I wear gloves, but the tips of my fingers ached so... it was awful this morning.

I'll have to go out to figure out where & how to take the metro & the bus to go to the ENSAT (it's an agronomy school, apparently... basically we have to do a week at that school (or another one), to do a module... mine's on "bioinformatique", it was my 2nd choice. so I landed there, but I've no clue how to get there at all, so I'll have to find out the route & the transport means today, so as not to be too late on Monday.) & I have to print some stuff at school, too, & finish homework. I hope my toes & fingers won't fall off from the cold.

My holidays begin on Feb 19th I believe, but they're meant for revisions, my "partiels" beginning on the 26th. So les holidays, c'est rien que du fichage de tronche.

Meanwhile, I'm off, I'll have to wind up that homework. It sickens me.

Biz

Maria

P.S.: athletics at 8am? how dreadful...

P.P.S.: can't believe I forgot: Piss & Hang! If I forgot, you gotta make allowances, I'm feeling slightly under the weather...
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 01-26-2007 at 01:13 AM.

Yeah my english test was easy ! I'm lucky !
    But the professor of sport wasn't here... This son of a bitch wasn't here...disgusted. Plus, he didn't call the school for tell "Hey, I'm not here tomorrow, so please prevent my pupils that their damn motherfucker prof of sport isn't here...". The worst is that 3 pupils in our form knew that he wasn't here and hey didn't prevent us... These bastards didn't want to tell us : "hey tomorrow we begin at 10:00am: so you'll sleep !!" They sleep very well while we were boring 2 long hours in permanence. At midday, I go to dinning hall and I ate a bit of carrots and one yoghurt. I'm vegetarian and there was corned beef hash...I ate almost nothing this morning plus.For the afternoon, I've got 2 long hours of history and 2 long hours and very boring hours of french...I was hungry. My god this afternoon was...terrible. I was really really tired, and very angry when I think I could sleep 2 hours anymore...And I've got a headache now, so I take a beer and now i feel better. For close this bad day, I know now when my "épreuves communes" are...
    I'm waiting for the holidays to come.
    But hey...to keep the smile...Why do you eat/ate this evening ? XD
    LOl "thaw" you I'm waiting for the holidays and I suppose that you're wainting for the summer ^^
    Hope you'll can survive...stay with me Buy a coat, put 2 pairs of socks, I don't know but hey resist !!!!
    I guess you're a little sensitive to the cold

Yes I'm very sensitive to the cold, but not as most ppl are. My legs don't feel the cold, so I can wear skirts & dresses, but my extremities, my head, my fingers & toes get congealed. It's awful. It means I've got the shittiest blood circulation in the whole of Christendom. Apparently there's not much I can do against that, except (some friends told me) do short body exercices, comme des flexions, ou des pompes (tu me vois faire des pompes avec les mains gelées? ils sont marrants les gars).

Oh no, I hate missing out on sleep when teachers don't warn! It gets on my nerves so! I deeply sympathize. Sleep long & well tonight! You'll recover. You're young & strong!

A vegetarian! Oh Sarah, you're too young to be a vegetarian! En pleine période de croissance, en + tu me dis ke t'es pas grande, if I were you I'd make some entorses to your régime, cocotte. Eat eggs, at least, they're good for your health, chockfull of vitamins, as I'm sure you're aware.

I've worked all afternoon, time to chill now. (I'm rather chilled, nearly frozen, as a matter of fact, that's one of the worst puns I've ever made I daresay).

Well done for your English test! The better you get, the easier it will seem to you!

Here's an English sketch for you, dear! It's hilarious, vrt tordant, donc mê si c'est en angliche, tu peux le regarder! Here goes

Bon c'est sympa on est en train de se faire un petit French forum! With great class!

Bizzzzz

Soigne-toi bien la miss (je v faire de mê)

Eh! Je t'ai pas dit? I'm taking my driving license on Feb 12th, 10am! Think of me & wish me luck, coz I'll NEED it, oh how I will... *crosses herself*

hey you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves chatting in this thread, I only read the 2 or 3 first messages lol, you are not the only french people around lol so anything written in french won't be a secret to me lol not that it matters, wouli is french too