Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Noodles......

Unhappy To Noodles......

Hey Noodles.......

I'm writting this message to you 'cause you seem to be the member of the Offspring who cares about fans the most. I mean, as far as I have seen you're the only one posting stuff and talking to your fans. And I know this doesn't belong here but I've been told that politics is the only thread you read so I posted it here. I've already sent a letter similar to this but I haven't received a reply which is not surprising of course since you have milions of fans but I'm writting this anyway. Maybe I'll be better luck this time :-). I just wanted to tell you how your cancelling the croatian concert made me (and probably a lot of other people who came to your concert) feel....
    You're the first band I ever started to listen to and you were my favorite band for about 3 years. Ever since I started listening to you people were always bothering me because of that and talked shit about you. They were talking stuff like you're all milioners and that you don't care about your fans, that your albums since americana are commercial... I agreed that your newer albums were commercial but I didn't care about that then. I loved you anyway. But I totally didn't agree that you don't care about your fans untill almost one year ago after you cancelled concert in Croatia. I know, they didn't let your trucks with equipment go across the border because of bad weather. But you could have performed the day after beacause it was your day off. You could even perform with borrowed equipment. I know that songs wouldn't sound the same but who would care about that anyway?!? We just wanted to SEE YOU... I wouldn't care if you played for only half and hour... I wouldn't even care if you played the same song all the time... Croatia is a pretty poor country and not all people can afford to buy concert tickets so that's probably a reason why you didn't sell so many tickets. There weren't a lot of us but that doesn't mean we don't love you! I just wanted to see YOU goddammit!!!!!! And if it's possible, I want to know why that happened? I had a huge fight with my so called friends beacuse they were talking shit about you. I told them stuff like: "You can all fuck off, I'm going to Offspring concert and you can drop dead. I cared about you more than about them...... And when I came back home from Zagreb (city where you were supposed to play in), I felt like a total loser and I was depressed for some time....
    You're not my favorite band anymore, Toy Dolls took your place. I went to their concert and it was the best day of my life and their singer even replied to me twice when I asked him something on their forum. They really do care about their fans... I still listen to some of your songs from time to time (Smash and I'll be waiting - beautiful songs, your best written songs ever in my opinion) and I still like you because you changed my life :-).

I know you probably don't have time to read all your fan mail and you probably won't read this one but at least I tried... :-)

Cheerio!

Your huge ex-fan

Lambrusco Kid

PS: Sorry about my english, it's not my first language.

sigh. what age are you?

If guilt doesn't work then try a real hobby.

Besides, totally wrong section. That's just irritating and stupid to post stuff here that doesn't belong here at all just because Noodles might check here.

Dude, please don't embarrass us, i know it has been hard when they cancelled the show, but you'll get over it just like i did (actually i don't understand why didn't you already).
    This is not a right place to put this thread.
    Have a nice life with Toy Dolls!

jesus...... how about leaving me alone really? you didn't have to read it, did you? I don't care what any of you thinks. I wanted to post this here and if noodles reads it ok, if he doesn't it's still ok. And if you call me stupid or childish for being true (ex) offspring fan well i guess you aren't their true fan if you don't understand me. You're probably just trend following poseurs who will listen to avril lavinge in few months... btw, write any shit you want now, I won't reply to you, i really just don't care and I don't wanna waste another 2 minutes of my time for YOU....

Quote Originally Posted by Lambrusco Kid
    jesus...... how about leaving me alone really? you didn't have to read it, did you? I don't care what any of you thinks. I wanted to post this here and if noodles reads it ok, if he doesn't it's still ok. And if you call me stupid or childish for being true (ex) offspring fan well i guess you aren't their true fan if you don't understand me. You're probably just trend following poseurs who will listen to avril lavinge in few months... btw, write any shit you want now, I won't reply to you, i really just don't care and I don't wanna waste another 2 minutes of my time for YOU....
    I didn't called you stupid niether childlish. And don't put words into my mouth.
    I am a fan, but i wont let the fact that they cancelled the concert to ruin my life. But the fact is that this is an unappropriate place to put this thread.
    I know it is hard, but i don't understand why did you came bitchin' about this 10 months after cancellation...

I might add that Avril rock, though.

Most topics in these forums are posted in the wrong forum or are inappropriate.
    Leave the kid alone. You people act like you own the forums.

Oh yeah, let's switch this forum into a post to band members forum. Good idea, Linda.

If you're offended by this thread, it's my fault, 'cuase I told him to post it here if he wants Noodles to read it.
    Last edited by Mr. Noodles; 12-29-2004 at 01:10 PM.
    Well, LosingStreak wanted me back on the forums.