Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mota Boy's Personals Ad of the Day

Lightbulb Mota Boy's Personals Ad of the Day

The concept came to me when I was at work last weekend. Ladies, try to control yourself.

Your mother would fucking love me

I am the type of guy that mothers fucking love. Iím an employed, well-educated recent college graduate looking at grad school. Iím well-traveled and I speak multiple foreign languages. I know the difference between a salad fork and a dinner fork. Mrs. Manners ainít got nothiní on me Ė my dinner etiquette is so good Iíd practically make the bitch cream herself. I love to dance, and I look fucking great in a suit.

Want me to meet the family? Iím not scared. By the end of the trip, theyíll practically want to fucking adopt me. Iím from a small town in the South, so Iíve got that ďSouthern gentlemanĒ bullshit going on. Iím polite, well-kept, courteous and respectful Ė Iíll call your parents ďsirĒ and ďmaíamĒ Ė theyíll fucking eat that shit right up. Got a sister? Parade me around in front of her and make the bitch jealous without worrying about a damn thing Ė Iíll only metaphorically charm her panties off. Got a brother? Not only will I use my social jujitsu to disarm his natural protectiveness, by the time Iím through with him heíll damn near be gay for me. Speaking of which, gay cousin? Donít worry, I wonít care. Iíll go out clubbing with the fag, and Iíll even laugh it off when he drunkenly tries to play grabass with me at the end of the night. Small children? Iím fan-fucking-tastic with the little bastards. Hell, when the rest of the family sees how good I am with them, theyíll beg you start shitting out kids with me ASAP.

You must be witty and intelligent. No fat chicks.
    ďIt is a strange paradox that todayís central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.Ē

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Holly read this, asked me your name, and left for "wherever he is."
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Since I have a pound puppy piercing they fucking love me too.

Lightbulb

I knew there was a really good reason I liked Holly so much.

Mota Boy, you haven't met my mother. She wouldn't like ANYONE. And I'm growing to be just like that!

-Iz
    Last edited by Rag Doll; 06-27-2008 at 08:16 AM.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

Lightbulb

Thank God I got to you in time.
    ďIt is a strange paradox that todayís central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.Ē

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy View Post
    I look fucking great in a suit
    I don't know why but after that all I could picture was a chimp in a suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    There's nothing better than being seduced in Klingon.
    TIRED OF BEING A SOCIAL OUTCAST? CLICK HERE!

Oh, sure, not because he's black, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope View Post
    I knew there was a really good reason I liked Holly so much.
    She didn't really say that. I made it up in a bad attempt to be funny. It's been a few days since there's been anything worthwhile to read, so I was elated and reacted like I've been holding BBSjoy in.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Smack that bitch up.

Hi Jewholly, still friends?
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

It this ad worked in the way it's meant to it would have five less comments from different guys and more than one comment from a female.

And the one that posted is taken, too.