Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Might we be hearing new any new song soon?

Default Might we be hearing new any new song soon?

Hi people. Do you think there's any possibility of The Offspring come out with a new song during the Summer Sonic Festival in Japan? Once they used to distribute songs for the fans by the internet (Co1)... At Splinter time they showed us some demos of the new material... now, we know 10 songs are finished, so could we hope for some new material soon? I don't know if they ever
    showed up something new during concerts, but sometimes they suprise us playing songs from other bands, or playing their own songs that would be never expected, as Pay the Man. So it is, let's pray so that the concert in Japan just don't be regular, the more irregular it comes, the more we'll know 'bout the current band spirit.

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion in the title ("...new any new..."), but I think I can't fix it.
    Last edited by Mutrix; 03-23-2007 at 11:14 AM.

I really don't want any songs out even if they give em out before the new album. I just wanna hear all new songs when the album comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabbal View Post
    I really don't want any songs out even if they give em out before the new album. I just wanna hear all new songs when the album comes out.
    I generally agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    Myspace

Audioscrobbler

I hope the album will be out BEFORE Summersonic...

I wouldn't mind a single before the album, but otherwise i wouldn't listen to any other song that is out beforew the album.
    but not in a gay way

Quote Originally Posted by F@ BANKZ View Post
    I wouldn't mind a single before the album, but otherwise i wouldn't listen to any other song that is out beforew the album.
    Same here. I would like to hear the first single and then wait to listen the whole new album the day of it's release.
    Quote Originally Posted by platinumpt
    Having boners on-stage is tru punx.

im not really bothered if the choose to play unreleased songs or not, at least we know the album will be out sometime this year!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

yep... i know it's kind of frustration....but i think i will buy the album to hear all the songs..it's better...

I don't wanna to download offspring songs by internet (like i did for CO1), i think it's something irrespectable for the band and dissapointed for us...
    by internet, we consum the songs too quickly like fastfood music...and i think excitation is better when we have to savour each song with an complete album !

we want the CD ! with their set list ! with the booklet ! we want the Official Stuff !!
    Last edited by Powerh; 03-23-2007 at 07:50 PM.

I've waited a few years for an album, so what's a few more months? i'm really not bothered. I just hope that if they do release a song early that it's a decent one, and won't discourage me from buying the album (although I most likely will either way).

I don't know but i feel like i'll cry if the songs leak on the internet before it's released. maybe Offspring should make this new album copy-protected, who agree's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Come out and smash'em up! View Post
    lyrics are like millencollins mr.clean
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom Symbiote View Post
    Except for the little minor detail that Millencolin are fucking retarded and like to swim naked with guinea pigs.