Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's the biggest asshole in punk rock

Default who's the biggest asshole in punk rock

not like sarcastic endearing jack grisham/fat mike asshole. like a genuine asshole. someone you would totally punch in the nose if faced with no consequences (or some consequences depending on how daring you are). no you can't say any of the offspring

naturally i think mike palm's kind of a prick just for the whole COAP/bloodstains thing...i fucking hate kathleen hanna, i'm a feminist and i love girl punk but bikini kill fucking sucks and i don't forgive her for dissing courtney or the dwarves, and she just seems totally full of herself...greg graffin used to piss me off but i actually think he's pretty cool (i think i'm just bitter because he knows bigger words than me). dgmw i love bad religion and he's one of my favorite punkers...for some reason i wanna say danzig too but maybe that's just because devilocks are retarded. idk...there's gotta be worse ones but i'm too tired to give it much thought.

fire away
    Last edited by rocklobster; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:08 PM.

1 members appreciate this post.

I would probably say Glenn Danzig from The Misfits

1 members appreciate this post.

Henry Rollins seems like a mix between pretentious and over aggressive asshole. that's beat
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Henry Rollins seems like a mix between pretentious and over aggressive asshole. that's beat
    i'm constantly going between thinking he's cool, thinking he's a dick, and being scared as shit of him.

Jim Lindberg.

Why? Because Pennywise were supposed to have a concert in Slovenia this year, but cancelled it. That wouldn't seem like a big deal, if the reason for cancelllation wasn't for (and this was the official explanation, given by the organizers of the show themselves) Jim Lindberg "NOT WANTING TO HAVE A CONCERT IN SLOVENIA". Well, what have we done to you, you prick?

What a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Jim Lindberg.

Why? Because Pennywise were supposed to have a concert in Slovenia this year, but cancelled it. That wouldn't seem like a big deal, if the reason for cancelllation wasn't for (and this was the official explanation, given by the organizers of the show themselves) Jim Lindberg "NOT WANTING TO HAVE A CONCERT IN SLOVENIA". Well, what have we done to you, you prick?

What a dick.
    geez, really? dick move. i thought he seemed like a nice guy. you never know..

I thought he seemed like a nice guy also I saw him in New York taking pics with fans before he went on sage but I didn't get to meet him because he was in the VIP section of the balcony. I did meet Fletcher in March and he was a really nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I thought he seemed like a nice guy also I saw him in New York taking pics with fans before he went on sage but I didn't get to meet him because he was in the VIP section of the balcony. I did meet Fletcher in March and he was a really nice guy
    fletcher's the man hah

I tried looking that up and haven't found any proof that he actually said that, rooster. I'm not sure how true it is. I mean, I'm not defending Pennywise because those guys have always seemed like dicks to me (including when I saw them in 2004), but it's very vague and I only see it reported from Gala Hala, who could've twisted words because they were upset to lose the concert.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk