Thread: love and sex

Default love and sex

I can't decide what I think the relationship should be between love and sex. Obviously we are all somewhat different and there is no right or wrong answer. There is only what works for you. But I don't know what works for me so I'm curious what other people think about it.

I've really only experienced love and sex as part of a package (lol package). For me the two might be intrinsically linked at this point. I can see the appeal of casual sex but I suspect it would leave me feeling unfulfilled (lol I wanna be filled). But then being single and having no sex at all is not much fun. Also, I accept that arguments can be made for casual sex being more fun than sex within a committed relationship. I just don't know.

Thoughts? Again, there's no right or wrong answer. I'm just curious (lol bi-curious).
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Relationship sex is a lot better than casual sex, I think.

It's been a few years since I have been in a relationship, and although every now and then I'll sleep with someone, I usually end up feeling shit about it. Because it's usually crap.

can't decide...pfff...marry her!

everyone shout: we want a bbs wedding! we want a bbs wedding!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Californication, go watch it, no seriously.
    It shows the difference between love / sex best!
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    can't decide...pfff...marry her!

everyone shout: we want a bbs wedding! we want a bbs wedding!
    I volunteer as tribute.

I keep trying to type the typical "In a relationship, they can learn the things that make you tick." response. However, I can't say that my own experience supports that. In six years together, my ex didn't learn a damn thing. So, maybe I'm starting to see the appeal of casual sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.