Page 134 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1509

Thread: What are you Reading?

I yesterday finished Steve Watson's "Before I go to sleep"! It is one of the two of my best books I have read so far("Shutter Island" is the other one).
    Enslave my mind...

Default Paul McAuley - The Quiet War 2008

Sci-fi. Moons are colonized in the solar system and the war is coming...

The Great Gatsby was....alright. I found it hard to sympathise with the characters very much because there wasn't much character development, and so I didn't care too much about what happened them. I have found that I'm not the biggest fan of American classics anyway, so maybe that's it.

I've started in the second Hunger Games book now, Catching Fire. I like it so far, but have a feeling this one will be a bit more about romance than anything else unfortunately. But I like the series as a bit of a light read anyway.

I read the second and third Hunger Games books. They were good, although the love triangle thing was a bit annoying. Oh well.

I've finally gotten round to starting A Game of Thrones, and am flying through it. I really like it so far.

The Average American Male by Chad Kultgen

Poetry is my forte.

Finished A Game of Thrones. Really liked it, despite having known what was going to happen, having seen the first series.

I've decided to take a little break before reading A Clash of Kings, so I'm currently reading The Reader by Bernhard Schlink. To be honest I'm finding it slightly boring, and hope it will pick up, but I'm half way through so don't know what the chances of that are.

I also ordered Stephen King's The Stand in the post, and am actually quite excited to read that - all I've heard are good things about it.

Next by Michael Crichton

VECTOR by Robin Cook

I literally just finished the book "Behold A Pale Horse" by Milton William Cooper. Wow! That's one disturbing book! But really good! Definitely not one to read late at night.