Page 44 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Reading?

Right now I'm reading Al Frankens Lies and the Lying Liars Who tell them blah blah blah long title.

After that I'm onto some Howard Zinn books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    There's nothing better than being seduced in Klingon.
    TIRED OF BEING A SOCIAL OUTCAST? CLICK HERE!

I just finished Fury's Hour by Warren Kinsella (the best book about punk written so far)

Today i started Vengence: The True Story of an Isreli Counter-Terrorist Team by Geroge Jonas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

I'm currently trying to read "Haunted" by Chuck P.(I can't be bothered to look up how to spell his last name). Haven't been able to read it since I've been busy, but it's twisted and all that good stuff. If you liked the Fight Club movie, pick up the book(same author, it has a better ending than the movie).

Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Just finished Nineteen-Eighty-Four. You know, that book by George Orwell about the future from the perspective of the 40's/50's or something. Lack of hair metal bands; completely unrealistic.
    i loved Nineteen-Eighty-Four.

I've been reading Inside The Third Reich by Albert Speer. He apologises too much for stuff he didn't do. Really makes you wish Hitler had've either been satisfied with annexing Austria and/or won the war... their architectural plans make me drool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning_Rod_Elders
    i loved Nineteen-Eighty-Four.
    ...Invest in this.

For school I have to read some retard version of Julius Caesar, but in terms of books I read voluntarily, i'm about halfway through 1984.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandematthew View Post
    Sometime I think about the Drama and Jokes I visit on this Board. This is not only for Drama and Jokes but some important information like Handmade Mattresses.

Default What am I reading?

Quote Originally Posted by 4eh
    i read Robert Heinline - The Moon is a Harsh Mistresss! but my fav of him is "the Door to Summer"

¿What am I readindg?
    I liked Harry Potter 3 years ago, starting to bore, hell, now I am reading The Lord of The Rings, I cannot support it, I don't understand , at 30 pages I fall asleep

Imajica, by Clive Barker.

I'm reading A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce. I love his train of thought writting style. It's neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    I'm carrying on with Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel, and I'm just loving it.
    oh man, this book was great. I've been meaning to read the sequel for years now but I haven't felt like it.