Page 50 of 146 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Reading?

12 cents shipping from America. And I just finished paying off the money I owe to people. So I'm less in this month, than normal. Not to mention I am still paying various fees for graduation. Not to mention I have to cover all this while on the dole.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I just started reading Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett. I'm so excited about it. I remember watching a play in some public access channel 7 years ago. I didn't really understand it and I was left confuzzled when it was done. It was strange and it didn't make any sence at the time, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about for a few months. It just stuck to me. The thing was I didn't know the name of the play when I saw it so I was left wondering what it was called while thinking I would never know through out those years. Today my English Lit teacher told us we were gonna start reading some play and he started describing. He mentioned that almost nothing happened and it was just mostly two guys talking to each other next to some tree. It slowly started sounding familar and he finally mentioned something about some guy who kept on talking about his boot that didn't fit. Then I was like holy fuck! That's the play I saw!

I just started reading "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" by Bobby Henderson. It's basically tearing organized religion & science theories new assholes. It's wholly satirical and amazingly funny. I'd recommend it to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnSpring!
    Killer queen and kamikaze are two stupid retarded.
    Especially the second.
    i'm miss world. somebody kill me.

From a Buick 8-Stephen King
    Christine-Stephen King

That's fucking awesome. I didn't know there was a book for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I have to buy it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    That's fucking awesome. I didn't know there was a book for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I have to buy it sometime.
    Do it! Do it now! The FSM commands it of you!
    And if you don't, His noodly appendage might just touch you. But not in the good way.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnSpring!
    Killer queen and kamikaze are two stupid retarded.
    Especially the second.
    i'm miss world. somebody kill me.

MUST BUY FSM BOOK. I'm ashamed that I didn't know about it before this; being a Pastafarian and all.

I wouldn't mind having tentacle sex with his holiness so I might have to not read it.

Just finished: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

Just started: Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

I don't usually find much time to read books. I tend to only read them on my lunch breaks at work.

Finished: Double Luck: Memoirs of a Chinese Orphan

2/3 way through Angela's Ashes

both great books.