Page 91 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Reading?

I finished reading Nocturnes by John Connolly, basically a collection of short stories icluding two novellas. It was good, although the first story set a high standard for the rest to beat, so I started off very hopeful, only to be slightly disappointed.

I then started reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. So far I really like it. The main character is so honest and innocent and it's a book where I catch myself smiling a lot.

I'm reading Lin Anderson "Driftnet"
    I clever, because very modest, therefore such beautiful

I start reading stuff about physics and math to univ. This kind of stuff, counts?
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum: www.offspringportugal.com

New definition for The Offspring => "hard-driving heavy metal band" (@ this)

The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.

i just finnished a book bout emotional life (of dogs) and another one about science (funny one tho) and im now reading lots of atherosclerosis and fas related articles :P sounds awful, and it should! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

5. Default

"To kill a Mockingbird" Harper Lee

"john dies at the end" by david wong

Finished The Perks of Being A Wallflower. I really loved it. It made me so happy, so sad. It's a book that I think everyone could relate to. It's honest, and innocent, and sweet, but very dark in places.
    One of my favourite books, definitely.

I started reading All My Friends Are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman today...and nearly finished it now. It's interesting. I imagine I'll be finished it tonight.

Stephen Kings - The Skeleton Key...just made up of heaps of short stories and also his "The Mist" story that was made into a movie pretty recently. I'm not really getting into the Mist too much though. Much prefer other novels.

the best book ive read recently was dead run by erica spindler. i read her book the copycat after that but it just didnt compare!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Currently I am reading "The Crucible". I am so excited to start the book. I love Salem. In my class we have roles and I am playing the role of ten year-old Betty.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.