Thread: Fucking Angry Hardcore Music

Default Fucking Angry Hardcore Music

Hiya Check out my bands site if u like Hardcore www.masspsykos.tk ...theres an mp3 under merch...listen and tell me whatcha think..im the drummer

oohhh... Hardcore.... nice.......i like it

hmm swedish,grrraow uh..ignore that. its pretty hard to judge by just one mp3,but i have no bad comment on it...in fact,i think you could be pretty good live band to see...heh il be hopeful if il see you playing at some show next time i visit sweden

Manchester,England,(U.K.) Tis deliciously urban and I am loving it! :)

The drumming and guitaring are both very good.It has a good beat to it.Infact,I like all of it apart from the vocals.I prefer hardcore vocals to be shouted(think Sick Of It All),rather than screeched.That is just annoying,plus you can't understand a word of it.I don't expect to be able to understand most of the vocals in a hardcore song,but it nice to be able to make out the odd word here and there.
    Sorry,that sounded more scathing than it was meant to.Its very good,just get a new vocalist!
    "My whole life is a dark room.One.Big.Dark.Room."

Default Ty :)

thanks for all the comments its good to get feedback...and yeah i know its hard to judge from just one song but im not really the guy taking care of the site but ill try and get some more songs on there cuz we have a good variete of songs if i may say so myself..:P...and hey Eccentric Sara the lyrics are in swedish so i dont expect u to understand :P...but i can translate it for u if u wish lol ..and with the singing u mean like shouting with a clean voice instead of cracking up the voice like that? *huggles to all*

i think your texts were pretty nice

It should be grindcore
    like Nasum
    The Offspring's Video Vault

Manchester,England,(U.K.) Tis deliciously urban and I am loving it! :)

Quote Originally Posted by MADMANNe
    thanks for all the comments its good to get feedback...and yeah i know its hard to judge from just one song but im not really the guy taking care of the site but ill try and get some more songs on there cuz we have a good variete of songs if i may say so myself..:P...and hey Eccentric Sara the lyrics are in swedish so i dont expect u to understand :P...but i can translate it for u if u wish lol ..and with the singing u mean like shouting with a clean voice instead of cracking up the voice like that? *huggles to all*
    Yeah,I mean clear shouting-think Davey Havok(A.F.I.).No need to translate the lyrics,but thanks anyway!Glad you found the comments useful!*Hugs back*
    "My whole life is a dark room.One.Big.Dark.Room."