Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Child Abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabbal View Post
    Joke killed.
    tl ; dr
    Quote Originally Posted by FFX-ME View Post
    masturbation is important even at old age lol

I think that it is fucked up that adults sometimes abuse kids, just because they can. Though, people can be overtly sensitive and claim everything as child abuse, which I think is just stupid. It's unfortunate that the best answer I can come up with for now is "oh well, shit happens".

Oh, wait, I mean tl;dr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

My parents got divorced when I was 3 and I have no brothers or sisters. Since then I have lived one week with each of them, then switching. My dad has never laid hand on me and the one time my mother spanked me (you know the padding that just makes you feel so bad but doesn't really hurt?), he told her that if she ever did it again she wouldn't ever see me again.
    I can't stand the thought of people beating their kids and worse. It sickens me that some people feel the need to hit a kid in order to make their point or get their meaning across. I mean, wtf?! How low can you go?
    I don't lack any discipline and as a kid I was never unruly or a spoiled brat. If I didn't get the things I wanted I didn't go into a frenzy, screaming and crying like you see abused kids do. I never talked back at my parents or called them names. I was just disciplined through dialogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    And Phillip, you know you're a special case.
    I'm special

Quote Originally Posted by khaaaaan View Post
    one time my mother spanked me (you know the padding that just makes you feel so bad but doesn't really hurt?)
    I know, I sooooo know. And it sooo hurt for me.

Edit: I don't lack any discipline either.

Have you ever seen abused kids through a fit Phil? What the hell are you talking about?

I personally don't have a problem with slapping or spanking, it's not something I would chose to do, and it seems a little white-trashish. But I wouldn't put it on a par with actually beating the child.

And Phillip, you know you're a special case. Kids are brats all the time, ESPECIALLY single children from relatively wealthy parents (which you had at one point.) And on top of that you were never a particularly rebellious person.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I'm just saying that it's not necessary to beat a kid. It's is WAY possible to bring up a child to be a well mannered person with out beating discipline into them. I cannot see any reason to ever hit, beat, punch, kich, spank, slap a child.
    I'm special

I got the shit kicked out of me as a kid, but I thought of it as normal. You do something disrespectful, you get smacked, plain and simple. I don't endorse that kind of behavior anymore, but there was a time when I didn't even consider it abusive. Now I do. What heats me up is when people consider being "yelled at" a form of abuse.

Oh, and tl ; dr. Seriously, I didn't read it, I just offered some comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Quote Originally Posted by khaaaaan View Post
    I'm just saying that it's not necessary to beat a kid. It's is WAY possible to bring up a child to be a well mannered person with out beating discipline into them. I cannot see any reason to ever hit, beat, punch, kich, spank, slap a child.
    Now I'm just wondering why you put slapping and spanking in a group with punching and kicking. You don't think there is a line there?

I don't endorse either, and I think there are more effective ways to punish kids. But saying that slapping is a form of child abuse, is victimizing people who aren't actually victims.

I just can't get over the fact that you think spanking and slapping is fine. I honestly don't you can find a single person today your age who agrees.
    I'm special

I don't say it's fine. I personally just don't care. You've been spanked, you know it doesn't hurt. It's more of a shame thing. Boohoo. It's not comparable to an actual beating, and saying it is, is just so fucking stupid.